I believe the women, yes.
Media bias continues to be on full display, this time regarding the networks' coverage of the scandal surrounding Alabama Senate candidate Roy Moore compared to how much focus was given to Sen.
So this Roy Moore situation is going well for Republicans.More news: Marlins' asking price for Giancarlo Stanton 'out of touch with reality'
"Today you find out that people would rather hear criticisms of a person than look at what he's done for 20 to 30 to 40 years", said Moore.
"Do you believe Roy Moore over the women?" the reporter asked.
She said that Moore warned her that "no one will believe you" if she told anyone about the encounter. "But I want to talk about the issues". "I want to talk about where this country's going, and if we don't come back to God, we're not going anywhere".More news: Masked man: Irving returns as Celtics win 13th straight
For almost a week, Alabama senate-nominee Roy Moore's sexual assault scandal has gripped the Republican Party, dividing top lawmakers amid the fierce public backlash.
Moore is running for Attorney General Jeff Sessions' old Senate seat, now occupied by Sen. "The Alabamian who would fit that standard is the attorney general, who is totally well known and extremely popular in Alabama".
Moore also referred to members of Congress, on both sides of the aisle, who have called on him to withdraw from the December 12 Senate election - against Democrat Doug Jones - because of the allegations. Only 11% say they're less likely to support him. The National Republican Senatorial Committee was the first among them to drop itself from the agreement, reported CNN.More news: Ben Affleck wants a 'cool way' to leave the DC universe
- Greek life suspended after Texas State sophomore found dead in pledging incident
- Saudi-led coalition bombs airport runway in Yemen's capital
- The Justice Department is not actually promising to prosecute Hillary Clinton
- YouTube Announces Partnership with Ticketmaster
- Allen County Public Health supports antibiotic awareness
- Cards Against Humanity Announces New Holiday Promotion
- Country Trust Bank Reduces Holdings in Express Scripts Holding Company (ESRX)
- Reese Witherspoon & Zendaya Team Up for New Movie 'A White Lie'
- Placing This Stock in the Hotbed: Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated (NASDAQ:COKE)
- Taylor Swift's 'Reputation' sells a million copies in four days