Homegrown automaker Mahindra & Mahindra has launched its much awaited Scorpio facelift at an attractive price of Rs 9.97 lakh.
Although, under the hood the 2017 Mahindra Scorpio facelift features the same 2.2-litre mHawk diesel engine driving the Scorpion since long, it comes paired with a 6th generation Borg Warner Turbo charger, which Mahindra claims "makes the drive peppy and responsive". The new All Powerful Scorpio will be available in 6 variants, namely, S3, S5, S7 (120 bhp), S7 (140 bhp), S11 (140 bhp) & S11 (140 bhp with 4WD). Mahindra Scorpio facelift is powered by the 2.2-liter mHawk diesel engine, but now the oil burner comes in two states of tune which is, the existing 120 bhp version and a tuned 140 bhp version.More news: IPhone X's Face ID fooled effortlessly by a 10 year old
The new 2017 Mahindra Scorpio facelift will be available in Mahindra dealerships across the country starting today. The update that has come after a gap of three years will not only offer a fresh new appeal to the new Mahindra Scorpio but will also boost its place in the segment. Four-wheel drive is only available as an option on the S11 variant. The updated Scorpio is available in 4 variants - S3, S5, S7 and S11. The S3 is the base variant and will use Mahindra 2.5-litre, four-cylinder m2DICR engine producing 75PS and 200Nm. Mahindra has not introduced the automatic option yet in the new Scorpio but it is being speculated that the company may introduce the AMT variant of the new Scorpio later. Redesigned bumper add more muscle to the newly launched all-new Scorpio and additional bumper cladding add to its outlook. At the sides, the indicators have now moved to the outside rearview mirrors from the front fenders and it now rides on a set of new five-spoke alloy wheels.
Its interior has been made plush with premium faux leather seats, faux leather wrapped steering and gear lever, new roof mounted sunglass holder and enhanced storage spaces. There's a new upholstery on offer, along with a bigger 7-inch infotainment system compared to the previous 6.5-inch unit.More news: UFC: Anderson Silva Releases Statement Following Drug Test Failure
Its refinement in NVH ensures a quieter cabin.
The SUV also comes with an array of Safety features that include dual-front airbags, ABS, a speed alert, an auto door lock function and a digital engine immobiliser.More news: Soldier shot by North Korean guards while defecting to the South
- Barcelona close to agreeing terms with Man United target
- Russia's State Duma passes amendments to foreign agent media law
- I'm A Celeb bosses reportedly increase security around Ant McPartlin
- Razer's New BlackWidow Ultimate Keyboard Is Water-Resistant
- Flydubai orders 175 Boeing jets, purchasing options for 50 more
- Serena Williams to Wednesday Alexis Ohanian this week
- Officials responding to reported shooting near elementary school in Rancho Tehama
- Nandi Awards or Nandamuri Awards!
- Zoella Says 'Sorry If I Offended Anyone' After Homophobic Tweet Backlash
- Checking the Overall Picture for Delta Air Lines, Inc. (DAL)