The 37-year-old reality star and her husband Kanye West are now expecting their third child, whom they will have via a surrogate, after Kim was advised against getting pregnant due to suffering complications whilst carrying their four-year-old daughter North and 23-month-old son Saint.
During an appearance on The Ellen DeGeneres Show, Kim finally confirmed that she's having a girl, with North calling the new bundle of joy, "Baby Sister", for quite some time. "[North] was opening them all up the next day and she said, 'Mom, Baby Sister's not here".
To which a very happy Ellen replied: 'You just told us it's a girl'.
Even though Kim, 37, won't be delivering her daughter herself this December, she'd planned to book a separate suite where she could bond with the baby, says the insider.More news: Sri Sri Ravi Shankar meets Adityanath over Ayodhya issue
"We're freaking out, we have no name", Kardashian said.
Kim also admitted she and Kanye made a decision to use a surrogate for their third child after she suffered life-threatening complications with her two pregnancies.
'She has a toy, a llama, ' she told Ellen. "I explained to her, "Four in the morning, when you come in my room, I'll be with baby sister, I have to feed her", so we'll see how it goes".More news: Flydubai orders 175 Boeing jets, purchasing options for 50 more
We see what you're doing there North.
Kim celebrated the impending birth of her third child with a baby shower this past weekend at her Bel Air home. "She's really excited about that", Kim said.
"I said, 'What do you wanna name it?' and she said 'Star".
However, the reality star has admitted that the process hasn't been as plain sailing as she'd thought it would be. Apparently, North West is getting into the toy testing business.More news: Scotch admits defeat on minimum pricing
- Endo International PLC (ENDP) Releases Q3 Earnings Guidance
- Cyber Monday Tops Black Friday For Holiday Shopping
- Raid destroyed Sanaa airport navigation station
- Manchester United can Sign €80m Star for €45m in January - Mou's Priority
- Election Commission bars BJP from using the term 'Pappu' in Gujarat elections
- Officials responding to reported shooting near elementary school in Rancho Tehama
- Zimbabwean army cuts roads to government offices
- Qualcomm rejects Broadcom's $103-billion takeover proposal
- Russia's State Duma passes amendments to foreign agent media law
- Spot-on Jedinak fires Australia into World Cup