Several other brands, including DNA testing company 23 and Me, women's clothing label ELOQUII, food delivery service Hello Fresh and natural supplement maker Nature's Bounty also said they don't advertise on "Hannity". "You must remove any doubt", Hannity said.
"If you love the United States, if you love the Constitution and you love the American war fighter, I'm the f--ing coffee that you need to be drinking", he says.
Fox News host Sean Hannity on Tuesday announced he will give away hundreds of Keurig coffeemakers to fans of his show, who have been smashing the machines en masse in protest of the company's decision to pull advertising from the conservative commentator's show. Hannity's move to the 9 p.m. timeslot paid immediate dividends for the network, averaging 3.2 million viewers in October, topping Maddow's 2.5 million, the Nielsen company said.More news: 25 injured by collision between two trains at Singapore's Joo Koon station
As of Tuesday afternoon, the contest was closed, according to Hannity's site.
Hannity did not elaborate on what would happen if Moore failed to clear up the allegations before his deadline.
"You know I do not and will never rush to judgment, because we have seen the media and politicians get it wrong so many times", the Fox News host said at the end of his program, before he played the clips. But Moore's conflicting accounts demanded a full explanation, he said.
Last week, The Washington Post published an investigative report in which four women claimed Moore pursued relationships with them while they were teenagers and he was in his 30s, including one who said Moore initiated a sexual encounter with her when she was 14.More news: Zimbabwean army cuts roads to government offices
Moore had denied knowing his fifth accuser, Brenda Young Nelson, however in a press conference Monday in New York, Nelson had held up her 1977 high school yearbook showing Moore's signature.
Moore has denied the sexual misconduct allegations.
"Judge Moore, you owe that to the people of Alabama, the Republican Party that you represent and to the country which is suffering under so many problems", he concluded.More news: East Asia Summit sends message to North Korea -- without Trump
- HSBC to pay 300 mln euros to avoid French tax fraud trial
- Vodafone India India's profit before taxes dives 39 per cent
- 5.4 magnitude natural disaster hits South Korea, tremors felt 300-km from epicentre
- Flydubai orders 175 Boeing jets, purchasing options for 50 more
- IPhone X's Face ID fooled effortlessly by a 10 year old
- Manchester United can Sign €80m Star for €45m in January - Mou's Priority
- Testimony: Fox Sports involved in soccer bribes
- Incidence of non-communicable diseases in India rose by 25 % since 1990
- Escaped North Korean soldier fights for life after being shot crossing DMZ
- Raid destroyed Sanaa airport navigation station