When USA TODAY contacted the LAPD Wednesday with regard to Eck's account, Public Information Officer Irma Mota said she could not confirm if Westwick was being investigated for Eck's claims, citing " victim confidentiality rights", but said "there is a report filed and (Westwick) is listed as a suspect". The actor previously denied the claims of the other two women who have accused him of rape via a statement on Twitter.
She met them so late, she said, because she was excited at the prospect of getting back together with Harling. Eck rejected these attempts by pushing off the actor and saying she and Harling were an item.More news: After 13-month recovery, exports fall 1.1% to $23 bn
Yet another woman has come forward to accuse Ed Westwick of sexual assault. "Ed then pulled me onto the bed and aggressively groped [my breasts]", she said. She claims that when she arrived around 2:30 a.m. Westwick asked her if she could invite a friend over, but when she couldn't he "turned his sights on me", she claims to BuzzFeed. Eck told BuzzFeed of the alleged incident, "I have never felt so uncomfortable in a situation like that in my entire life", but she says she made a decision to come forward with her claims after hearing the allegations from the two other women who have accused Westwick of assault. Eck said the situation worsened and Westwick "got more handsy" as the evening progressed. Her sister, Catalina Colgate, and close friend, Blaise Godbe Lipman, separately corroborated that they were told of Cohen's account three years ago, when the sexual assault was alleged to have taken place. Finally, she told Harling she "was definitely leaving", but then he said Westwick wanted to apologize. "It was a insane statement about getting groped by Ed Westwick". "I shoved him off as quickly as I could and left". News has reached out to Ed's rep for comment. Deadline also spoke to several of Kristina's friends and family, who corroborated her story.
Ed is now being investigated by the LAPD and had his upcoming television series, Ordeal by Innocence, suspended by the BBC "until the matter is resolved". Later, in an interview with The Hollywood Reporter, Cohen claimed the producer was Kaine. "He held me down and raped me", she wrote in the post.More news: Target slides after disappointing holiday guidance
"My other friends and people around me told me it was best not to say anything, to not be "that girl" and that no one would believe me and think I was just out trying to get my 10 seconds of fame", Wynn wrote.More news: Biden leads Trump by 11 points in potential 2020 matchup
- Storm fueled by Atmospheric River to bring heavy snow to the Sierra Nevada
- Italy's Exit From World Cup Qualification Sees The End For Its Veterans
- Zoella Says 'Sorry If I Offended Anyone' After Homophobic Tweet Backlash
- Akshay Kumar unveils Sonam Kapoor and Radhika Apte's first looks in Padman
- Cowboys QB Dak Prescott says Sunday is a must win
- First Muslim Barbie Doll Wears Hijab, Inspired by US Olympic Fencer
- Pope auctions Lamborghini to rebuild Christian Iraq
- Kelowna church expects thousands of Operation Christmas Child donations
- BS VI norms advanced by two years to April 2018 in Delhi
- Terry Crews describes alleged sexual assault by WME executive