Coming off a 27-7 loss to the Atlanta Falcons, the Cowboys (5-4) desperately need a win to make up ground on the Eagles (8-1). We all know how weak the linebacker depth is for this team, but Hitchens may be the long silver-lining to this very bad Lee news. And most importantly it's a big game because it's the next one that we play.
Sean Lee #50 of the Dallas Cowboys hits Paul Perkins #28 of the New York Giants in the first half of a game at AT&T Stadium on September 10, 2017 in Arlington, Texas. Second to that, it's the Eagles. "If we want to make a run at winning this division it's a game that we have to win".More news: Dick's Sporting Goods Inc (DKS) Stake Increased by Dimensional Fund Advisors Lp
Cowboys head coach Jason Garrett said Tyron Smith did work out Monday and seems to be getting better, but did say probably won't be practicing early. This one it holds a lot of importance in it. His first game back came against the Aaron Rodgers-led Packers, and Hitchens looked a step behind much of the afternoon. You've got to shorten that gap and they're a couple of games up on us. "That starts this Sunday, it starts today".
Adrian Clayborn rightfully stood out, accounting for six sacks (a Falcons team record) and two forced fumbles as he routinely abused Chaz Green - who was filling in for All-Pro left tackle Tyron Smith. Pivotal linebacker Sean Lee is expected to miss the game.More news: With Cardiogram's AI, Apple Watch can detect sleep apnea, hypertension, study shows
Yesterday NFL Network's Ian Rapoport tweeted that it would be unlikely for Lee to play the next several games.
I think that's going to be a point of contention all week long.More news: FDA Warns Of Deaths Linked To Opioid-Like Kratom
- Analyst's Predictions on PPL Corporation (PPL), Advance Auto Parts, Inc. (AAP)
- Nokia Corporation (NOK) Given "Buy" Rating at JP Morgan Chase & Co
- AFFLECK & ABRAMS Unites New All-Star Super-Team with ANISTON, SHAQ, More
- The Value of Nordstrom, Inc. (NYSE:JWN) Underpriced by 12.3%?
- Apple Watch retakes lead of wearables market, Xiaomi second
- Mannkind Corporation (NASDAQ:MNKD) Sees Price Swing - Down $0.08
- Jon Stewart reveals his thoughts on the Louis CK scandal
- New 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' IMAX Poster Released
- Black worker says Tesla factory was a "hotbed for racist behavior"
- Connecticut Court hears arguments in Newtown school shooting case