Cards Against Humanity harbors no illusions that it'll be able to stop the construction of the wall entirely.
The company claims they have purchased some land near the United States and Mexico border and in doing so have made it hard for Trump's promised wall to be built on that land without having his team do a ridiculous amount of legal work.
A foul-mouthed card game has joined Democrats, environmentalists and immigrant advocates in fighting Donald Trump's proposed border wall.More news: Allen County Public Health supports antibiotic awareness
To get customers amped for the holiday/patriotic promotion, Cards Against Humanity released a comical-yet-inspiring video in an effort to get the American people riled up.
"So we've purchased a plot of vacant land on the border and retained a law firm specializing in eminent domain to make it as time-consuming and expensive as possible for the wall to get built", the company's website reads.
The land purchase and the new website are actually part of the kickoff to the company's annual holiday season marketing stunt.More news: Taylor Swift's 'Reputation' sells a million copies in four days
Cards Against Humanity is well-known for its absurdist holiday campaigns, which it began in 2012 with a pay-what-you-want expansion pack.
The game makers debuted a plan to wreak havoc on the current presidential administration through a $15 holiday promotion, which ensures each purchaser six "America-saving" gifts over the course of December. "It will be fun, it will be weird, and if you voted for Trump, you might want to sit this one out", they write. In the promotional material for the humorous card game's holiday promotion, "Cards Against Humanity Saves America", the folks behind the game make their political views abundantly clear. The company raised more than $70,000. Nowadays, Hawaii 2 is open to the general public for hiking or fishing.
Cards Against Humanity just might be the savior we've been looking for.More news: The Lima Salvation Army needs volunteers
"We're just being regular correct", the company said.
- FDA Warns Of Deaths Linked To Opioid-Like Kratom
- Over 400 US Millionaires Urge US Congress to Avoid Cutting Taxes
- Placing This Stock in the Hotbed: Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated (NASDAQ:COKE)
- Braxton Beverly cleared to play immediately for NC State
- NC a finalist for $1.6 billion Toyota-Mazda plant, report says
- Why? Markiya Mitchell Rochester mom drowns baby son
- Panthers' Curtis Samuel out for Year With Ankle Injury
- Activision Blizzard, Inc (NASDAQ:ATVI) Cut to "Sell" at Vetr Inc
- With Cardiogram's AI, Apple Watch can detect sleep apnea, hypertension, study shows
- Majidi's Film to Open India Festival