Cards Against Humanity harbors no illusions that it'll be able to stop the construction of the wall entirely.
The company claims they have purchased some land near the United States and Mexico border and in doing so have made it hard for Trump's promised wall to be built on that land without having his team do a ridiculous amount of legal work.
A foul-mouthed card game has joined Democrats, environmentalists and immigrant advocates in fighting Donald Trump's proposed border wall.More news: Activision Blizzard, Inc (NASDAQ:ATVI) Cut to "Sell" at Vetr Inc
To get customers amped for the holiday/patriotic promotion, Cards Against Humanity released a comical-yet-inspiring video in an effort to get the American people riled up.
"So we've purchased a plot of vacant land on the border and retained a law firm specializing in eminent domain to make it as time-consuming and expensive as possible for the wall to get built", the company's website reads.
The land purchase and the new website are actually part of the kickoff to the company's annual holiday season marketing stunt.More news: Jack Sock ends United States drought with ATP Finals win vs. Marin Cilic
Cards Against Humanity is well-known for its absurdist holiday campaigns, which it began in 2012 with a pay-what-you-want expansion pack.
The game makers debuted a plan to wreak havoc on the current presidential administration through a $15 holiday promotion, which ensures each purchaser six "America-saving" gifts over the course of December. "It will be fun, it will be weird, and if you voted for Trump, you might want to sit this one out", they write. In the promotional material for the humorous card game's holiday promotion, "Cards Against Humanity Saves America", the folks behind the game make their political views abundantly clear. The company raised more than $70,000. Nowadays, Hawaii 2 is open to the general public for hiking or fishing.
Cards Against Humanity just might be the savior we've been looking for.More news: Over 400 US Millionaires Urge US Congress to Avoid Cutting Taxes
"We're just being regular correct", the company said.
- The Lima Salvation Army needs volunteers
- Panthers' Curtis Samuel out for Year With Ankle Injury
- Saudi-led coalition bombs airport runway in Yemen's capital
- Why? Markiya Mitchell Rochester mom drowns baby son
- Dallas Cowboys Rumors: Latest Injury Updates on Sean Lee and Tyron Smith
- Politics Buhari Snubs Guard of Honour at Ebonyi Govt. House
- Missed opportunity? The Putin-Trump summit that wasn't
- Denver becomes one of several U.S. cities to ban cat declawing
- United Nations adopts Olympic Truce for PyeongChang Winter Olympics
- Allen County Public Health supports antibiotic awareness