The news was revealed on The Voice on Tuesday (November 14) when Blake surprised Adam by showing him a giant version of the cover on a wall on the Universal lot.
Blake Shelton just nabbed another major honor, and it's not a country music award.
"I've been ugly my whole life", he added in a statement, Reuters reported.More news: Marlins' asking price for Giancarlo Stanton 'out of touch with reality'
"People are going to hate me over this", the country star and coach on The Voice commented to the celebrity magazine. "If I can be sexy for a year, I'm taking it".
His reaction? "That y'all must be running out of people", he joked with the magazine.
"As proud as I am and honored that you guys asked me, that's really the only thing I care about", he said.More news: Diamondbacks' Lovullo chosen as NL's top skipper
Shelton, whose latest album Texoma Shore reached No. 1 on this week's Billboard Top Country Albums, said his 6-foot 5-inch frame has had plenty of awkward moments.
Meanwhile, Hartley, who plays the Hollywood actor Kevin on the show, told the magazine that while he "had more confidence than I probably should have in high school", that confidence didn't last.
Even with his weakness over food (he calls his love for chips and dips "a problem"), Shelton says his new title is "like a confirmation" that he'll enjoy for the rest of his life.More news: Advanced 'Justice League' tickets are outpacing Wonder Woman's sales
- Country Trust Bank Reduces Holdings in Express Scripts Holding Company (ESRX)
- Braxton Beverly cleared to play immediately for NC State
- Rose McGowan Surrenders on Felony Drug Charge Warrant
- Saudi-led coalition bombs airport runway in Yemen's capital
- Panthers' Curtis Samuel out for Year With Ankle Injury
- Taylor Swift's 'Reputation' sells a million copies in four days
- Martin O'Neill: Republic of Ireland manager to discuss future
- Denver becomes one of several U.S. cities to ban cat declawing
- Cards Against Humanity Announces New Holiday Promotion
- Allen County Public Health supports antibiotic awareness