"Justice League" is distributed worldwide by Warner Bros.
Warner Bros. has released a new Justice League promo that showcases Aquaman's (Jason Momoa) recruitment into the DC Comics superteam, under the suggestion of Ben Affleck's Bruce Wayne.More news: The Lima Salvation Army needs volunteers
Snyder, the "300" filmmaker, had overseen this latest series of DC movies starting with "Man of Steel", but he stepped down after "Justice League" had been shot following the death of his daughter. "They're retooling the script, so I can't really say anything for certain".
"Justice League" opens in some theaters on Thursday with wide release on Friday.
The actor told USA Today that the new "Batman" movie is "something I'm contemplating".More news: Blake Shelton named People's 2017 'Sexiest Man Alive'
Miller remembers Zack Snyder helping him grasp parts of the movie using storyboards in his office: "You can ask him what's going on in a scene and he can show it to you, saying things like, 'And there you go, boom".
"[Snyder]'s like, 'I had Aquaman save him, so that they did cross paths at one point.' So when Bruce goes, 'Have you heard of [Superman]?' I'm like, I have. Now that the movie is coming out, it's a hard time for Zack because he couldn't really see his vision all the way through". The film will be the first time all of DC's beloved heroes - Batman, Wonder Woman, Aquaman, Cyborg, Flash and (we're just assuming) Superman - will share the screen in a live-action format.
"It was very clear that the tone of the movie was different than 'Batman v Superman, '" says Gadot. Whedon is also prepping a Batgirl movie. "I love the character, I love everything the character stands for", Cavill said.More news: Politics Buhari Snubs Guard of Honour at Ebonyi Govt. House
Then this past May, Snyder announced that he and wife Deborah, a Justice League producer, would be stepping away from the film to deal with the suicide of Snyder's 20-year-old daughter, Autumn, two months prior.
- Why? Markiya Mitchell Rochester mom drowns baby son
- Country Trust Bank Reduces Holdings in Express Scripts Holding Company (ESRX)
- YouTube Announces Partnership with Ticketmaster
- Majidi's Film to Open India Festival
- NC a finalist for $1.6 billion Toyota-Mazda plant, report says
- Marlins' asking price for Giancarlo Stanton 'out of touch with reality'
- One Tree Hill showrunner Mark Schwahn has been blamed for inappropriate behavior
- Panthers' Curtis Samuel out for Year With Ankle Injury
- Cisco Systems, Inc. (CSCO) - Short Term Look
- Cammalleri traded to Oilers by Kings for Jokinen