Griezmann's clear outward will to make the move, and join Mourinho's Manchester United last summer, is much of the driving force behind that.More news: Airbus seals record 430-jet deal to outshine Boeing in Dubai
United fans will undoubtedly be saddened to hear rumours of any pre-agreement with Barca, which could well mean their pursuit of the player is over and could not be picked back up if the player is en route to Catalonia.
"We have put in a lot of effort to keep him and to keep all the players". The only other club who have been linked is Turkish club Besiktas.
"Griezmann is and will be an Atletico player".More news: HSBC to pay 300 mln euros to avoid French tax fraud trial
Atletico are supposedly only willing to offer Ozil around £200k-a-week to entice him to Spain's capital, and it would be a massive shock to see the former Bayern Munich man head to the continent for only two-thirds of the salary that he wants.
However, there is now doubt that a front three of Kylian Mbappe, Griezmann and Neymar would be deadly against Europe's best defences.
Citing reports in the French press, the newspaper claims that the Catalan giants are in the driving seat to land the 26-year-old Gallic goalscorer next summer, despite the repeated stories earlier in the year stating that his preferred destination was Old Trafford.More news: IPhone X's Face ID fooled effortlessly by a 10 year old
- Even Sean Hannity has had it with Roy Moore
- Election Commission bars BJP from using the term 'Pappu' in Gujarat elections
- Weather Agency: Magnitude 5.4 Earthquake Hits North Gyeongsang Province
- Incidence of non-communicable diseases in India rose by 25 % since 1990
- Toast overlay being used by malicious Android apps to install additional malware
- Escaped North Korean soldier fights for life after being shot crossing DMZ
- 5.4 magnitude natural disaster hits South Korea, tremors felt 300-km from epicentre
- US Attorney General Jeff Sessions Sued Over Medical Marijuana
- Testimony: Fox Sports involved in soccer bribes
- Marquise Goodwin loses baby hours before football game