Griezmann's clear outward will to make the move, and join Mourinho's Manchester United last summer, is much of the driving force behind that.More news: Escaped North Korean soldier fights for life after being shot crossing DMZ
United fans will undoubtedly be saddened to hear rumours of any pre-agreement with Barca, which could well mean their pursuit of the player is over and could not be picked back up if the player is en route to Catalonia.
"We have put in a lot of effort to keep him and to keep all the players". The only other club who have been linked is Turkish club Besiktas.
"Griezmann is and will be an Atletico player".More news: Incidence of non-communicable diseases in India rose by 25 % since 1990
Atletico are supposedly only willing to offer Ozil around £200k-a-week to entice him to Spain's capital, and it would be a massive shock to see the former Bayern Munich man head to the continent for only two-thirds of the salary that he wants.
However, there is now doubt that a front three of Kylian Mbappe, Griezmann and Neymar would be deadly against Europe's best defences.
Citing reports in the French press, the newspaper claims that the Catalan giants are in the driving seat to land the 26-year-old Gallic goalscorer next summer, despite the repeated stories earlier in the year stating that his preferred destination was Old Trafford.More news: Weather Agency: Magnitude 5.4 Earthquake Hits North Gyeongsang Province
- Manchester United can Sign €80m Star for €45m in January - Mou's Priority
- Raid destroyed Sanaa airport navigation station
- Airbus seals record 430-jet deal to outshine Boeing in Dubai
- Marquise Goodwin loses baby hours before football game
- Zimbabwean army cuts roads to government offices
- East Asia Summit sends message to North Korea -- without Trump
- Brad Paisley schedules Save Mart Center concert
- Nandi Awards or Nandamuri Awards!
- US Attorney General Jeff Sessions Sued Over Medical Marijuana
- Sharif, Maryam, Safdar appear before accountability court for trial proceedings