But do you recall, the most important Justice League member of all? Not being able to complete his vision was extremely hard.
As fan site The Golden Lasso explained, "Wonder Woman began filming in 2015, the year before Justice League started filming in 2016". With a cosmic and world-ending threat to face, and Superman now deceased, it is best to go all-in on Steppenwolf instead of having multiple villains, or spending half the movie planting seeds for future foes.
Gadot, who was introduced as the Amazon princess in "BvS", explains that "Justice League" was created to counter the dark, fun-impaired vibe of the pre-2017 DC films. Justice League reaches cinemas 17 November. The film will be the first time all of DC's beloved heroes - Batman, Wonder Woman, Aquaman, Cyborg, Flash and (we're just assuming) Superman - will share the screen in a live-action format. After two movies of uncertainty, it sounds like Superman fans will finally be getting the "Boy Scout" character they've been pining for in Justice League.More news: It's not just Russian Federation , 30 countries used the internet to manipulate elections
And, for that matter, from "Wonder Woman". Elfman puts his own twist in the iconic score, this time being a lot more ominous and eerie but either way has something to do with Cavill's Superman, who will be coming back to life during the events of the film.
"Feel uncomfortable? You should", the post continues.
In comic-book lore, the Justice League didn't come together until 22 years later to take down a giant interstellar starfish. One box was given to mankind, one to the Amazonians (Wonder Woman's tribe), and one to the Atlanteans (Aquaman's tribe). Also in the works: Shazam, starring Zachary Levi as Earth's mightiest mortal; a Suicide Squad sequel directed by Gavin O'Connor (The Accountant); and a Batgirl project written and directed by Whedon.More news: FDA Warns Of Deaths Linked To Opioid-Like Kratom
While giving an interview to a leading US publication, Affleck noted, "The new Batman movie being developed by Matt Reeves ['War for the Planet of the Apes'] is something I'm contemplating".
"You don't do it forever, so I want to find a graceful and cool way to segue out of it", the actor added.
"We certainly are in need of heroes in 2017".More news: Mahira Khan's 'Verna' awaits its fate
- Uber in trouble again with class action lawsuits from USA riders
- Dallas Cowboys Rumors: Latest Injury Updates on Sean Lee and Tyron Smith
- With Cardiogram's AI, Apple Watch can detect sleep apnea, hypertension, study shows
- Apple Watch retakes lead of wearables market, Xiaomi second
- AFFLECK & ABRAMS Unites New All-Star Super-Team with ANISTON, SHAQ, More
- Firefox 57 brings Project Quantum to the masses
- Analyst's Predictions on PPL Corporation (PPL), Advance Auto Parts, Inc. (AAP)
- New 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' IMAX Poster Released
- Kulicke and Soffa Industries, Inc. Earnings Ahead: Quick Glance
- GameStop halts its unlimited used game rental program