This is not the first time that Vidya has condemned body shaming.
Vidya is known for portraying strong women characters on screen.More news: Yemen's Port of Aden reopens
Bollywood actress Vidya Balan is now busy promoting her upcoming movie "Tumhari Sulu" and during one of these events, the National Award winning actress was talking to the media where one of the journalists indirectly called her fat but her reaction was priceless. "It will be great if there could be a change in people's perception". The actress had earlier said in an interview that comments about her weight bothered her earlier, but now she had come to terms with such remarks.
However, it's really hard to change people's perspective who think a well toned up body of a woman can only be called glamorous. The story revolves around a house maker who chances upon an opportunity of becoming a RJ.More news: No Xbox One X Bundles will be released this holiday season
A stunned Vidya asked the reporter to explain the connection between women-centric films and losing weight. The trailer of the film is receiving good reviews on YouTube with people appreciating Vidya Balan's "bindaas" avatar. "From now on, will we see you in more such films, or have you thought about weightloss?" The journo even explained his question and said if she will ever think of having a glamorous body. The weird question left the actress visibly shocked. But she made a comeback and gave a savage reply. I am happy with the work I am now doing. Do share your views in the comments section below!
More power to you, Vidya.More news: I was annoyed Lionel Messi broke my record - Gabriel Batistuta
- Trump Asks China's President To Help Resolve UCLA Shoplifting Case
- Jimmy Fallon pays tearful tribute to his mother
- Hacking fears over cuddly toys with Bluetooth
- Democratic Sen. Feinstein says judicial nominee has conflict
- Cyclist who showed Trump 'middle finger' is showered with money
- Blizzard confirms Overwatch will run at 4K on Xbox One X
- Cut-off date set to spend old £10 notes
- Stock Trend Analysis Report: Fidelity National Information Services, Inc. (FIS)
- Is Cristiano Ronaldo leaving Real Madrid next year?
- 4th person shot dead in Tampa neighborhood