Greenstone, a former defensive lineman at Vanderbilt, is in charge of keeping players from getting too close to the sideline.
A Tennessee State University football player was kicked off the team and expelled after allegedly becoming violent during a game.More news: Suspension: Senate asks Ndume to resume tomorrow
University officials confirmed head coach Rod Reed dismissed Lee from the sideline immediately, and on Monday, it was announced that the 22-year-old senior had been expelled from school.
The Post has reached out to Nashville police and Tennessee State University police to see if any further action will be taken against Lee, and will update this post if needed. According to the Tennessean, Greenstone was walking down the sideline telling players get back up while the offense was on the field just prior to the incident. There is as of now no explanation of what led to Lee swinging on Greenstone.More news: Rocket League Switch is out now!
Greenstone falls to the ground after being punched.
Lee, who did not play in Saturday's win, had 18 tackles including 3.5 for a loss this season.More news: Euro area GDP picks up slightly in third quarter
Tennessee State has one regular-season game remaining in the 2017 campaign against Jacksonville State on Thursday night. He played in a total of 16 games during his freshman and sophomore seasons.
- Rs 1430 crore seized by IT department from Sasikala's properties
- SWEET: Cashier Helps Man Count Change at Walmart
- NBCC Q2 net profit up 31 pc at Rs 81 cr
- One-off McLaren 720S revealed at Dubai motor show
- Croatia, Switzerland qualify for World Cup
- Freeport-McMoran, Inc. (FCX) Holdings Boosted by Morse Asset Management Inc
- 3 dead after shooting in Northern California elementary school
- Iranian Presence in Syria Is Legitimate, Russia Says Amid Israeli Concerns
- Eli Lilly and Company (LLY) Position Increased by Wealthfront Inc
- Federal Bureau of Investigation data shows 18 hate crimes logged in South Dakota in 2016