A MS woman says her heart was warmed at a Walmart store last Thursday by the kind actions of a cashier. His hands and voice started shaking as he apologized to Bowlin for taking so long.
Since being posted on Thursday, the photo has been shared over 16,900 times and has over 27,000 likes.
An older man had his items scanned and was given a total by the cashier.More news: Croatia, Switzerland qualify for World Cup
The gentleman continued to apologize to Bowlin and the cashier, but the two reassured him there was no rush and it was okay. Bowlin said the men then started to miscount and quickly became flustered.
The customer's hands began to quiver after failing to correctly count the change in his first attempt. "We will do this together, '" she tells.
Bowlin was standing behind a man in the checkout line when he took out change to pay for his purchase.More news: Freeport-McMoran, Inc. (FCX) Holdings Boosted by Morse Asset Management Inc
"You shouldn't have to thank me, baby", the cashier told Bowlin.
When the transaction was finished, Bowlin said she thanked the cashier for being so patient and kind. "This interaction between cashier and customer should be the norm, humanity, we need a lot more of!" "We forget about the troubles we all have. Amazing, inspiring, challenging story to be just like her". "Blessings to everyone involved", wrote one commenter on WHBQ's Facebook page.More news: White man identifies as 'transracial' Filipino
- Rocket League Switch is out now!
- Italy join France, Argentina in list of shocking FIFA World Cup exits
- Bangladesh assures help to Hindu victims: Sushma Swaraj
- Suspension: Senate asks Ndume to resume tomorrow
- Rs 1430 crore seized by IT department from Sasikala's properties
- One-off McLaren 720S revealed at Dubai motor show
- Dallas prosecutor fired for berating Uber driver
- 'Padmavati' controversy: Protests in Gujarat, Maharashtra
- FY2017 Earnings Estimate for Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. (CMG) Issued By Wedbush
- Arsenal goalkeeper Petr Cech taunts Tottenham ahead of Saturday's north London derby