Gigi also chose a couture gown, wearing a gold embroidered Zuhair Murad from the Fall 2016 show.
Bella, 21, meanwhile opted for a white suit with a silver bodice and her hair pulled back in a sleek ponytail.
Other honourees on the night included Icon victor Nicole Kidman - who was supported at the bash by her husband Keith Urban - and "Wonder Woman" director Patty Jenkins, who was handed her award by the franchise's original actress, Lynda Carter. Is it fashion-forward or a red-carpet fail?More news: Rocket League Switch is out now!
It was a big night for Gigi, who was being honoured as the Supernova at the star-studded bash held at the Kings Theatre in Brooklyn.
Gigi's mom Yolanda, sister Bella, and brother Anwar were also there to show their support. "And I want you to imagine the effect you have on the world". "It's kind of insane I'm still kind of surprised".More news: 3 dead after shooting in Northern California elementary school
"As much as we gravitate, with all of this going on in the world, to a safe place, to the people most like us - the people whose gender, sexuality, race or politics we share - I'm convinced the galvanization of all of us together is essential", she said. Gigi pushes boundaries. In fact, she makes new boundaries.More news: Rs 1430 crore seized by IT department from Sasikala's properties
- General Mills, Inc. (GIS) Position Lifted by BlueMountain Capital Management LLC
- Sold Out: Stove Top's stretchy Thanksgiving dinner trousers were a hot seller
- 'Padmavati' controversy: Protests in Gujarat, Maharashtra
- Nintendo Planning Another Super Mario Brothers Movie
- Eli Lilly and Company (LLY) Position Increased by Wealthfront Inc
- Making stocks you should surely buy: JPMorgan Chase & Co. (JPM)
- Institutional Investors Lead Shift in Callon Petroleum Co (NYSE:CPE) Sentiment
- Volvo's parent company just bought a 'flying car' startup
- Tennessee State football player sucker punches coach
- One-off McLaren 720S revealed at Dubai motor show