Gigi also chose a couture gown, wearing a gold embroidered Zuhair Murad from the Fall 2016 show.
Bella, 21, meanwhile opted for a white suit with a silver bodice and her hair pulled back in a sleek ponytail.
Other honourees on the night included Icon victor Nicole Kidman - who was supported at the bash by her husband Keith Urban - and "Wonder Woman" director Patty Jenkins, who was handed her award by the franchise's original actress, Lynda Carter. Is it fashion-forward or a red-carpet fail?More news: HC rejects plea by Ker minister; pulls him up for moving court
It was a big night for Gigi, who was being honoured as the Supernova at the star-studded bash held at the Kings Theatre in Brooklyn.
Gigi's mom Yolanda, sister Bella, and brother Anwar were also there to show their support. "And I want you to imagine the effect you have on the world". "It's kind of insane I'm still kind of surprised".More news: Freeport-McMoran, Inc. (FCX) Holdings Boosted by Morse Asset Management Inc
"As much as we gravitate, with all of this going on in the world, to a safe place, to the people most like us - the people whose gender, sexuality, race or politics we share - I'm convinced the galvanization of all of us together is essential", she said. Gigi pushes boundaries. In fact, she makes new boundaries.More news: Volvo's parent company just bought a 'flying car' startup
- Eli Lilly and Company (LLY) Position Increased by Wealthfront Inc
- SWEET: Cashier Helps Man Count Change at Walmart
- Rs 1430 crore seized by IT department from Sasikala's properties
- 3 dead after shooting in Northern California elementary school
- AT&T Could Seek White House Communications in Antitrust Review
- One-off McLaren 720S revealed at Dubai motor show
- Tennessee State football player sucker punches coach
- Medical marijuana approved for PTSD treatment in New York State
- Nintendo Planning Another Super Mario Brothers Movie
- The Value of Nordstrom, Inc. (NYSE:JWN) Underpriced by 12.3%?