Gigi also chose a couture gown, wearing a gold embroidered Zuhair Murad from the Fall 2016 show.
Bella, 21, meanwhile opted for a white suit with a silver bodice and her hair pulled back in a sleek ponytail.
Other honourees on the night included Icon victor Nicole Kidman - who was supported at the bash by her husband Keith Urban - and "Wonder Woman" director Patty Jenkins, who was handed her award by the franchise's original actress, Lynda Carter. Is it fashion-forward or a red-carpet fail?More news: Volunteers Wanted To Knit Red Hats For Babies
It was a big night for Gigi, who was being honoured as the Supernova at the star-studded bash held at the Kings Theatre in Brooklyn.
Gigi's mom Yolanda, sister Bella, and brother Anwar were also there to show their support. "And I want you to imagine the effect you have on the world". "It's kind of insane I'm still kind of surprised".More news: Jerry Jones 'laughs' in the face of National Football League attacks
"As much as we gravitate, with all of this going on in the world, to a safe place, to the people most like us - the people whose gender, sexuality, race or politics we share - I'm convinced the galvanization of all of us together is essential", she said. Gigi pushes boundaries. In fact, she makes new boundaries.More news: Institutional Investors Lead Shift in Callon Petroleum Co (NYSE:CPE) Sentiment
- HC rejects plea by Ker minister; pulls him up for moving court
- General Mills, Inc. (GIS) Position Lifted by BlueMountain Capital Management LLC
- Making stocks you should surely buy: JPMorgan Chase & Co. (JPM)
- Tennessee State football player sucker punches coach
- 3 dead after shooting in Northern California elementary school
- Nintendo Planning Another Super Mario Brothers Movie
- Iranian Presence in Syria Is Legitimate, Russia Says Amid Israeli Concerns
- (LUV) vs. Alaska Air Group, Inc. (ALK): Which is the Better Investment?
- What Did President Trump Accomplish With His Asia Trip?
- Medical marijuana approved for PTSD treatment in New York State