However this time, Sony Interactive Entertainment America has taken it a step further and will be giving offers and deals on it's devices for an entire week.
If you're a PlayStation Plus member, you'll get exclusive early access to some of the biggest deals in the PlayStation Store Black Friday Sale starting on November 17. Game sales will start on November 21 and last through November 28 and like most of Sony's sales, PlayStation Plus subscribers will receive a larger discount than non-subscribers. This includes the recently announced PlayStation VR Gran Turismo Sport (Amazon) Bundle at $299.99 and PlayStation VR Skyrim (Amazon) VR Bundle at $349.99.
Sony has announced it will be holding a PlayStation Plus Open Multiplayer event later this week on PS4.More news: Detroit Cops Fight Each Other over Drug Bust Gone Wrong
For five days this week PlayStation 4 online multiplayer will not require PlayStation Plus.
The company is yet to reveal which games will be on sale.
Make sure to look for other accessories and PlayStation hardware to also go on sale during the Thanksgiving holiday.More news: LeBron and Cavs take the NY subway ahead of Knicks game
If you're looking for a standard PlayStation 4, the 1 TB slim console will retail for $200. For example, DualShock 4 wireless controllers will also be discounted, dropping from $60 to as low as $40. It has made a decision to answer back with an epic Black Friday sale of its own, and you won't have to wait till next week to take part.
For PlayStation 4, the standard slim 1TB system in Jet Black will be available at $199.99 United States dollars.More news: Dominic Solanke praises Gareth Southgate after England call-up
- History-making hijabi Olympian Ibtihaj Muhammad is getting her own Barbie doll
- Donald Trump Asked Chinese President for Help With the UCLA Shoplifters
- Sudanese president to visit Uganda next Tuesday
- Majority of Utah's hate crime is race-related, Federal Bureau of Investigation says
- Tom Hanks's cameo on 'Last Week Tonight' that you probably missed
- Amazon making Lord of the Rings multi-seasonal television series
- RT Says It Has Registered as Foreign Agent
- Missouri is taking page from Europe and investigating Google
- Recovered video leads to new charges in Penn State fraternity death
- World Cup without Italy would be a 'disaster', says Low