A Super Smash Bros. game for the Nintendo Switch, however, will be massively hyped up.
The truth is that these are just rumors, and although all point to the version of Super Smash Bros. for Switch, Nintendo continues without confirming any information.
Other apparently new trademarks by Nintendo include Zelda, Splatoon, and Animal Crossing logos. Super Smash Bros could slot in nicely, so we'll keep an ear to the ground for more.More news: White man identifies as 'transracial' Filipino
The rumors about Super Smash Bros. for Switch emerged from January 2016, when the console still had the Nintendo NX codename. Hopefully it isn't long before Nintendo has more concrete details to share about an eventual Super Smash Bros Switch release.
Nintendo filed a new Super Smash Bros. trademark, as spotted by various Japanese publications. At that time, it was said that Bandai Namco is working on several games for Switch, among them is the Super Smash Bros.
This intense sports game is available now from the Nintendo eShop.More news: Euro area GDP picks up slightly in third quarter
Once Super Smash Bros. arrives to the Nintendo Switch, what would it be like? There's also one for Super Smash Bros, which is leading some fans to believe that we might soon see the much-loved franchise launch for the Switch. One suggested possibility is that it will be a "deluxe" version of the last entry in the series for the Nintendo Wii U, similar to what Nintendo did with Mario Kart 8 Deluxe.
Vehicular kickabout Rocket League releases on the Nintendo Switch today, opening up a whole new audience to the esports success story. Of course, it could even be both at the same time.More news: Croatia, Switzerland qualify for World Cup
- FY2017 Earnings Estimate for Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. (CMG) Issued By Wedbush
- Non-bailable arrest warrants issued against Pakistan Finance Minister
- Israel Deploys Iron Dome Systems Amid Rising Tensions With Gaza Based Militants
- Federal Bureau of Investigation data shows 18 hate crimes logged in South Dakota in 2016
- Eli Lilly and Company (LLY) Position Increased by Wealthfront Inc
- Jordin Sparks announces pregnancy after secret marriage
- Italy join France, Argentina in list of shocking FIFA World Cup exits
- NBCC Q2 net profit up 31 pc at Rs 81 cr
- One-off McLaren 720S revealed at Dubai motor show
- Nintendo Planning Another Super Mario Brothers Movie