Meek Mill received the prison sentence after multiple probation violations that include an arrest involving ATV riding charges in NY and for an altercation at a St. Louis airport earlier this year. All that shit contributes to unjust sentences, so when you posting " Click-Bait" know that YOU are facilitating the problem too.
He was arrested twice earlier this year for minor infractions and both cases were dismissed-he'd been probation for the past 10 years for a gun and drug charge. According to the owner, he has known Meek for more than four years, first meeting him at an NBA All-Star Game. He not only has a bright future but also a unique opportunity to inspire young men at a time when others are tearing them down. I would hate to see him incarcerated for these violations. "I truly believe that such a sentence would destroy his future".More news: National Football League 2017 Week 10: Monday Night preview - Miami Dolphins at Carolina Panthers
A rally for Meek Mill is set to be held this evening (Nov 13) in Philadelphia. The arrest took place after police officials saw Mill's video on Instagram where he rode his quad bike around the streets of Upper Manhattan. A flyer for the rally reads, "Our criminal justice system has failed Meek Mill and millions of others like him".
The Philadelphia Eagles' Malcolm Jenkins and Philadelphia 76ers' legend Julius Erving are among those expected to attend.More news: Citigroup Inc. Reaffirms Buy Rating for NVIDIA Corporation (NVDA)
Fellow proud Philadelphians, The Roots star Black Thought and funnyman Kevin Hart, also commented on the rally via Twitter. Mill's lawyer Joe Tacopina told the site that he's filing the motions because he claims the judge has a personal vendetta against Mill. Judge Genece Brinkley is the focus of an Federal Bureau of Investigation probe, the New York Post reported Monday (Nov. 13).More news: Marathon Petroleum Corporation (MPC) Stock Rating Upgraded by Zacks Investment Research
- Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. (WMT) Sees Large Increase in Short Interest
- Woman found dead on Worongary road
- Fire at Annapurna Studios in Hyderabad, none injured
- The JetBlue Airways Corp. (JBLU) Upgraded to "Strong-Buy" at Vetr Inc
- With Asia trip winding down, Trump meets with allies
- Gilead Sciences, Inc. (GILD) Shares Sold by Argent Trust Co
- Man shot dead in Delhi court
- Arthur Collins trial: Co-accused cleared over club acid attack
- Camelot Portfolios LLC Cuts Holdings in Cisco Systems, Inc. (CSCO)
- Bank of America Corporation (BAC) Shares Bought by Intrust Bank NA