Meek Mill received the prison sentence after multiple probation violations that include an arrest involving ATV riding charges in NY and for an altercation at a St. Louis airport earlier this year. All that shit contributes to unjust sentences, so when you posting " Click-Bait" know that YOU are facilitating the problem too.
He was arrested twice earlier this year for minor infractions and both cases were dismissed-he'd been probation for the past 10 years for a gun and drug charge. According to the owner, he has known Meek for more than four years, first meeting him at an NBA All-Star Game. He not only has a bright future but also a unique opportunity to inspire young men at a time when others are tearing them down. I would hate to see him incarcerated for these violations. "I truly believe that such a sentence would destroy his future".More news: Man shot dead in Delhi court
A rally for Meek Mill is set to be held this evening (Nov 13) in Philadelphia. The arrest took place after police officials saw Mill's video on Instagram where he rode his quad bike around the streets of Upper Manhattan. A flyer for the rally reads, "Our criminal justice system has failed Meek Mill and millions of others like him".
The Philadelphia Eagles' Malcolm Jenkins and Philadelphia 76ers' legend Julius Erving are among those expected to attend.More news: Pakistan Spinner Saeed Ajmal Announces Retirement
Fellow proud Philadelphians, The Roots star Black Thought and funnyman Kevin Hart, also commented on the rally via Twitter. Mill's lawyer Joe Tacopina told the site that he's filing the motions because he claims the judge has a personal vendetta against Mill. Judge Genece Brinkley is the focus of an Federal Bureau of Investigation probe, the New York Post reported Monday (Nov. 13).More news: North Korean Soldier Is Shot While Defecting Across DMZ, South Says
- Analyst Observation On 2 Stocks: Merck & Co., Inc. (MRK), Shopify Inc. (SHOP)
- China, Asean agree to 10-year China Sea protection pact
- Shark hits surfer on NSW Central Coast
- Only 50000 pilgrims allowed at Vaishno Devi a day: NGT
- Bank of America Corporation (BAC) Shares Bought by Intrust Bank NA
- Camelot Portfolios LLC Cuts Holdings in Cisco Systems, Inc. (CSCO)
- Gilead Sciences, Inc. (GILD) Shares Sold by Argent Trust Co
- Doctors from the city head to Belagavi to oppose KPME Act
- Arthur Collins trial: Co-accused cleared over club acid attack
- National Football League 2017 Week 10: Monday Night preview - Miami Dolphins at Carolina Panthers