Police found four male and three female victims early Sunday morning at the same location in the northern in city.
A 26-year-old man was in "critical condition", while the other six victims were "listed in stable condition" Monday afternoon, according to Lt. Dawn Westerfield, department spokeswoman.
Seven people were shot, at least one sustaining serious injuries, in a single incident early Sunday at a nightclub in Gary, Indiana.
Detective Sgt. William Fazekas was leading the investigation in the aftermath Sunday morning.More news: Amazon is reportedly developing a free, ad-supported video streaming service
Four male and three female victims were found in the club in the northern in city located near Chicago, AP reported. Another man injured his leg while attempting to get to safety.
He said two men were thought to be responsible.
According to police, one person is in custody and efforts were ongoing to locate another person of interest.
Investigators say the shootings appear to be isolated and they have identified a person of interest, but don't describe what relation that individual had to the incident or victims.More news: George Takei accused of sexual misconduct by former model
Fazekas said he didn't know what led to the shooting.
Police said "no shots were fired inside the business".
"There's no motive at this time", he said.More news: Falcons likely to play without top RB Devonta Freeman vs. Seahawks
- Presidential Message on Antibiotic Awareness Week, 2017
- Vodacom 1st Half Profit Helped by Safaricom Acquisition
- Kejriwal to meet Khattar over crop burning
- Firearms amnesty introduced after gun crime rises by 27%
- For almost a year, WikiLeaks was DMing with Donald Trump Jr
- APG Asset Management NV Lowers Holdings in Tyson Foods, Inc
- Man Utd to cash in on Luke Shaw
- #12 Irish Tabbed To Host NCAA Second Round On Sunday
- Hitman TV Show Being Developed For Hulu By John Wick Writer
- Packers RB Aaron Jones (knee) to miss 3-6 weeks