The 22-year-old Jones, a fifth-round pick out of UTEP, is the Packers' leading rusher this season with 370 yards on 70 carries in eight games. To make matters even worse for the team, their second best running back, Ty Montgomery, also left the game this week due to a rib injury.
He appeared to suffer the injury while being tackled, when his right foot got stuck in the turft and bent awkwardly underneath his body.More news: Kejriwal to meet Khattar over crop burning
The Packers will miss him in what has become an injury-riddled season, but the good news is that Montgomery is back. If both players are unable to go next week, Green Bay will likely turn full-time to rookie Jamaal Williams, who churned out 67 yards on 20 carries in relief of Jones and Montgomery.
But if they can win a few of those games, and Aaron Rodgers is eventually cleared to play, it could be enough. Jones rushed for 125 yards against the Dallas Cowboys on October 8, and outdid himself two weeks later in a loss to the New Orleans Saints by gaining 131 yards on the ground via 17 carries.More news: EU's Mogherini calls on Hariri to return to Lebanon
- Western Union to refund millions of dollars people lost to scammers
- Byron Maxwell is back with Seahawks
- Liverpool's Nathaniel Clyne to miss three months after surgery
- Lambie to resign over British citizenship
- Aaron Judge and Cody Bellinger Unanimously Win Rookie of the Year Awards
- Paying More at the Pump? Gas Prices Surge 9 Cents in November
- Exxon Mobil Corporation (XOM) is Independent Investors Inc.'s 8th Largest Position
- US Army Lifts Ban on Recruits With Mental Health History
- Tech firm to locate in NOLA, 'historic announcement' at 2 pm
- For almost a year, WikiLeaks was DMing with Donald Trump Jr