"Life is measured in achievement, not in years alone", is emblazoned across the 720S' active rear wing.
It's another one-off, finished in satin Zenith Black paint with a bucket-load of gold accents. As if that wasn't enough, the heat shield is also made from 24-carat gold, in a lovely nod to the company's 25-year-old F1 supercar. Short of taking a hacksaw to the auto itself, there isn't much MSO can't do to customise or personalise a vehicle, and it works with some of the world's wealthiest buyers. Other highlights of the exterior include the car's gold-painted alloy wheels and various carbon-fibre components like the rear diffuser, roof panel and front splitter, among others.More news: FY2017 Earnings Estimate for Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. (CMG) Issued By Wedbush
Built by McLaren Special Operations (MSO), the 720S combines a satin black paintwork with gold-colored wheels and interior trim. There's also a smattering of gold touches on the inside too. The rear wing alone took 30 hours to complete, using stencils produced by the MSO design visualization team to achieve the desired dramatic visual impact of the gold lettering. Inside, the trim is a mix of black leather and black Alcantara complemented by MSO Defined carbon fiber sill panels, fascia vents and steering wheel, plus a regular carbon fiber interior upgrade pack.
McLaren says achievement was a key theme behind the commission, both for the British luxury carmaker itself and the United Arab Emirates and Gulf states themselves, which form a key client and shareholder base for the company.More news: Jordin Sparks announces pregnancy after secret marriage
No change to the mechanicals, with the 4.0 litre twin-turbo V8 continuing to serve up 720 PS at 7,500 rpm and 770 Nm of torque at 5,500 rpm.
The vehicle isn't a production one - a plaque in the cockpit clearly identifies it as "one of one", but if you dig deep and ask nicely, we're fairly sure that McLaren and the chaps in the MSO division will be happy to put together something equally as striking for you.More news: Bangladesh assures help to Hindu victims: Sushma Swaraj
- Vodafone Turns To Profit In H1, Lifts FY18 Earnings View; Stock Up
- Non-bailable arrest warrants issued against Pakistan Finance Minister
- Huntington National Bank Raises Position in Digital Realty Trust, Inc. (DLR)
- Suspension: Senate asks Ndume to resume tomorrow
- Dallas prosecutor fired for berating Uber driver
- Short Interest in American Eagle Outfitters, Inc. (NYSE:AEO) Decreases By 12
- Trans Pacific Partnership Trade Deal Advances Without United States
- Local, state police respond to shooting in Fall River
- More and more stores are staying closed on Thanksgiving and Black Friday
- Arsenal goalkeeper Petr Cech taunts Tottenham ahead of Saturday's north London derby