Microsoft is offering a special Xbox One S bundle which includes a game and the console for $249 starting on November 13 and running until November 18, and $50-off any 1TB off 500GB Xbox One S from the 19th to the 27th. The company is also offering savings of up to 50 percent on certain games as well as a $20 price cut for select wireless Xbox controllers.
Over the past week, numerous country's leading retailers have unveiled their tantalizing Black Friday deals. Save $10 on a 3 or 6-month membership to Xbox Live Gold. Or are you not interested in Microsoft's new console in the slightest? Starting November 23rd through the 27th, you will be able to purchase an Xbox One S console for only $189.More news: Child located in auto - Newport
Microsoft is disclosing its Black Friday rebates today, and there are various arrangements in case you're occupied with an Xbox, Windows portable workstation, or a Windows Mixed Reality headset.
Take advantage of big savings on digital games, movies, Xbox Live Gold, Xbox Game Pass, and more.More news: Cut-off date set to spend old £10 notes
As the highly anticipated Xbox One X finally released last week in North America, many are holding off in buying it as they hope Microsoft will be releasing a bundle this Holiday season.
The Fall Update brought lots of great changes to the Xbox One S, namely that the UI and dashboard became spry, even on the older models. Design your own controller using the Xbox Design Lab program and save $15. 2.More news: Jimmy Fallon pays tearful tribute to his mother
The CPU is said to be 30% faster than that of the original Xbox One, while the GPU is 4.6 times more powerful than its predecessor. Sony and Nintendo have already announced theirs, and now it's the turn of the Xbox to join the shopping frenzy of Black Friday.
- Honor V10 to launch in China on November 28
- Dawood Ibrahim's Mumbai Properties Auctioned For Over 11 Crores, Includes Hotel
- Word Diabetes Day: 2.1 Million women die of diabetes yearly
- French skier dies during training in Canada
- Star Hero's 1.3 Crore Children's Day Gift To Son
- Trump Asks China's President To Help Resolve UCLA Shoplifting Case
- Marcus Rashford: I'm trying to model my game on Brazil's Ronaldo
- AWS sells China hardware to local cloud partner
- Sensex down by 281 pts, 3-week-low
- Yemen's Port of Aden reopens