Bella Casa Fashion & Retail Ltd. has reported financial results for the period ended September 30, 2017.
Revenue of the company was down 33 percent at Rs 1,300 crore versus Rs 1,947.9 crore.
Net income of the company, however, declined by 13.3% to Rs 1363.41 crore in the September quarter, compared with Rs 1572.63 crore in the year-ago period.More news: Italy join France, Argentina in list of shocking FIFA World Cup exits
Accordingly, it has provided Rs. 145.4 crore, it said in its notes on accounts.
GAIL, which owns the biggest natural gas pipeline network in the country, earned Rs 853.48 crore pre-tax profit from gas transmission business in the quarter as compared to Rs 660.74 crore a year ago.
The bank's asset quality worsened further in the September quarter of the current fiscal.More news: Amazon is Bringing 'Lord of the Rings' to the Small Screen
Gross non-performing assets (NPAs) in absolute terms rose 15.8 per cent year-on-year at Rs 12,892.67 crore during the period under review.
For the half-year its sales rose 10 per cent to Rs 3,079.7 crore. The company had reported a net profit of Rs 61.85 crore in the same period past year.
GAIL's share price at the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) today closed at Rs 456.45, up 0.26 per cent as compared to previous close.More news: Local, state police respond to shooting in Fall River
- Scientists 'Second Notice' to Humanity Warns of Environmental Doom
- Vodafone Turns To Profit In H1, Lifts FY18 Earnings View; Stock Up
- Federal Bureau of Investigation data shows 18 hate crimes logged in South Dakota in 2016
- Croatia, Switzerland qualify for World Cup
- Arsenal goalkeeper Petr Cech taunts Tottenham ahead of Saturday's north London derby
- FY2017 Earnings Estimate for Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. (CMG) Issued By Wedbush
- Suspension: Senate asks Ndume to resume tomorrow
- Former Pharmaceutical Company Executive Picked to Run HHS
- Jordin Sparks announces pregnancy after secret marriage
- Euro area GDP picks up slightly in third quarter