Bella Casa Fashion & Retail Ltd. has reported financial results for the period ended September 30, 2017.
Revenue of the company was down 33 percent at Rs 1,300 crore versus Rs 1,947.9 crore.
Net income of the company, however, declined by 13.3% to Rs 1363.41 crore in the September quarter, compared with Rs 1572.63 crore in the year-ago period.More news: Jordin Sparks announces pregnancy after secret marriage
Accordingly, it has provided Rs. 145.4 crore, it said in its notes on accounts.
GAIL, which owns the biggest natural gas pipeline network in the country, earned Rs 853.48 crore pre-tax profit from gas transmission business in the quarter as compared to Rs 660.74 crore a year ago.
The bank's asset quality worsened further in the September quarter of the current fiscal.More news: Jimmy Kimmel's Famous Friends Roast Him for 50th Birthday Late-Night Spectacular
Gross non-performing assets (NPAs) in absolute terms rose 15.8 per cent year-on-year at Rs 12,892.67 crore during the period under review.
For the half-year its sales rose 10 per cent to Rs 3,079.7 crore. The company had reported a net profit of Rs 61.85 crore in the same period past year.
GAIL's share price at the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) today closed at Rs 456.45, up 0.26 per cent as compared to previous close.More news: Investors bid down TJX Companies after earnings
- Scientists 'Second Notice' to Humanity Warns of Environmental Doom
- Croatia, Switzerland qualify for World Cup
- Don't write oil's 'obituary', IEA says in long-term demand forecast
- Suspension: Senate asks Ndume to resume tomorrow
- Israel Deploys Iron Dome Systems Amid Rising Tensions With Gaza Based Militants
- Huntington National Bank Raises Position in Digital Realty Trust, Inc. (DLR)
- Euro area GDP picks up slightly in third quarter
- Bangladesh assures help to Hindu victims: Sushma Swaraj
- Federal Bureau of Investigation data shows 18 hate crimes logged in South Dakota in 2016
- The Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Rating Reaffirm by Drexel Hamilton