The Moto X4 comes in two variants - 3GB RAM with 32GB internal storage priced at Rs 20,999 and 4GB RAM with 64GB internal storage for Rs 22,999. With phones with 4GB RAM becoming quite common in India, we may get another Moto X4 variant in the country. It is available exclusively on online retailer Flipkart. Users buying the smartphone from Flipkart can avail some offers and discounts.
Moto X4 Android 7.1 works on Nuga. The Moto X4 is being offered in 2 RAM/ROM variants.
Motorola on Monday launched its next phone - the Moto X4 - in India.More news: Camelot Portfolios LLC Cuts Holdings in Cisco Systems, Inc. (CSCO)
Other offers: Some of the other offers include EMI paying options starting from Rs 1,019 per month, up to 340GB data on Airtel for limited time and guaranteed 50% buyback by paying slightly more.
Under the hood, the Moto Tab sports Qualcomm's mid-range Snapdragon 625 processor and 2 GB of RAM. Additionally, you can expand the storage to a whopping 2TB (although we don't recommend it) via the micro SD slot.More news: ASEAN, Hong Kong sign free trade, investment agreements
The device is also having water and dust resistance certified by IP68.
The Moto X4 dual rear camera setup consists of a 12-megapixel dual autofocus sensor with f/2.0 aperture and 1.4-micron pixels, and one 8-megapixel ultra-wide angle sensor with 120-degree field of view, f/2.2 aperture, and 1.12-micron pixels. The 12MP camera comes with f/2.0 aperture, while the 8MP sensor has f/2.2 aperture. It is also capable of recording slow-motion videos, shoot in Panorama, and Manual mode among other modes. On the front of the device is a 16MP camera with an f/2.0 aperture and an LED flash. It is also possible to capture panoramic images including the ability to capture images in a low-light environment. The cameras record 4K videos at 30 FPS. The Moto X4 packs a 3000mAh battery which also supports 15W TurboPower.More news: Citigroup Inc. Reaffirms Buy Rating for NVIDIA Corporation (NVDA)
- North Korean Soldier Is Shot While Defecting Across DMZ, South Says
- Arthur Collins trial: Co-accused cleared over club acid attack
- Gilead Sciences, Inc. (GILD) Shares Sold by Argent Trust Co
- Woman found dead on Worongary road
- Sessions considering second special counsel to look into the Clinton Foundation
- Man shot dead in Delhi court
- Facebook introduces 'Stories' for groups, events segment
- Shawn Mendes, Eminem and U2 among winners at MTV Europe Music Awards
- Amf Pensionsforsakring Ab Marginally Increases Its Holdings in Kinder Morgan (KMI) Stock
- Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. (WMT) Sees Large Increase in Short Interest