Curry is now averaging 25.2 points, 6.7 assists and 4.7 rebounds per game this season.
Get live updates, news and analysis on Monday at 7:30 p.m. when the Warriors face the Orlando Magic at Oracle Arena.More news: The Cornerstone Capital Inc. Sold shares of Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (TMO)
Without Curry, shots that seemingly come easily within the flow of the Warriors' offense were more hard to find, and rather unsurprisingly, Golden State relied on several backdoor cuts and a handful of Kevin Durant isolation plays to pace the team in the first half. Gordon's game continues to evolve to the point where he's no longer just a dunking machine - he now leads the National Basketball Association in 3-point shooting, making a whopping 55.3 percent of his tries. And Golden State outscored Orlando, 32-19, in the period to take an 88-75 lead to the fourth.More news: Thieves tunnel 25 feet into bank near Mumbai
Orlando began to sit its starters at that point and Golden State's reserves held on to preserve the lead for the Warriors' seventh straight win. After West corralled a rebound, he and Speights exchanged words and had to be separated by officials.
After Monday's game, the Warriors fly to Boston to face the red-hot Celtics in a nationally televised game Thursday.More news: French skier dies during training in Canada
- Marriage Law survey results out tomorrow
- YSU grad murdered outside Massillon hospital
- Everton have £8.5m move for Silva rejected by Watford
- The Bachchans Look Royal At A Family Wedding!
- TransEnterix, Inc. (TRXC), CVS Health Corporation (CVS) — Traders Focused Stocks
- Wild boar on Vizag runway delays IndiGo flight by three hours
- Cyborg and why he's important to the Justice League
- GI tag says West Bengal is where the 'rosogolla' originated
- Shanshan Feng leads Blue Bay LPGA after 3 rounds
- Storm Relief Yields Sales Momentum for Home Depot