Curry is now averaging 25.2 points, 6.7 assists and 4.7 rebounds per game this season.
Get live updates, news and analysis on Monday at 7:30 p.m. when the Warriors face the Orlando Magic at Oracle Arena.More news: Everton have £8.5m move for Silva rejected by Watford
Without Curry, shots that seemingly come easily within the flow of the Warriors' offense were more hard to find, and rather unsurprisingly, Golden State relied on several backdoor cuts and a handful of Kevin Durant isolation plays to pace the team in the first half. Gordon's game continues to evolve to the point where he's no longer just a dunking machine - he now leads the National Basketball Association in 3-point shooting, making a whopping 55.3 percent of his tries. And Golden State outscored Orlando, 32-19, in the period to take an 88-75 lead to the fourth.More news: Chelsea fans react to what Tiemoue Bakayoko has said about N'Golo Kante
Orlando began to sit its starters at that point and Golden State's reserves held on to preserve the lead for the Warriors' seventh straight win. After West corralled a rebound, he and Speights exchanged words and had to be separated by officials.
After Monday's game, the Warriors fly to Boston to face the red-hot Celtics in a nationally televised game Thursday.More news: Dawood Ibrahim's Mumbai Properties Auctioned For Over 11 Crores, Includes Hotel
- GI tag says West Bengal is where the 'rosogolla' originated
- New weather satellite scheduled to be launched on Tuesday
- Child located in auto - Newport
- 9th Circuit partly allows third travel ban to take effect
- Sensex down by 281 pts, 3-week-low
- Wild boar on Vizag runway delays IndiGo flight by three hours
- King Power: Leicester City's owners will fight '£323m lawsuit'
- Marriage Law survey results out tomorrow
- Shanshan Feng leads Blue Bay LPGA after 3 rounds
- Tesco PLC Unconditional clearance of merger with Booker Group PLC