In an interview with People, the American Idol victor said she met her husband Dana Isaiah's family in February at Super Bowl celebrations in Houston. "It wasn't like, "We want you guys to date'". That's my husband right there, '" Jordin said, adding that she made it clear to Dana that she didn't want to move in with him until they became husband and wife.
The couple Wednesday in a private ceremony in Hawaii on July 16. "So it was a little wake-up call for me", she said.
"It's been really insane because everything changes", Sparks said. The twosome are also expecting their first child together sometime this upcoming spring.More news: The Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Rating Reaffirm by Drexel Hamilton
A few weeks after tying the knot, the "American Idol" season 6 victor found out she was expecting. "Once we got over the initial shock of it, now again just like it is with the marriage, to be able to share that this wonderful thing is happening, it's such a great thing".
"I'd gone through a insane time previous year, so I was just like 'You know what?"
Jordin told People.com that she and Dana eloped on vacation in Hawaii, with just a few friends present, before she found out she was pregnant in late August. "We did this together!" Later on, Isaiah - who's a model - traveled to Los Angeles for a business meeting around Easter and immediately hit it off with Sparks.More news: Investors bid down TJX Companies after earnings
'I'm going to be completely honest. "It's awesome that that phrase 'When you don't look for it, that's when it comes". he just showed up at my door". Though Sparks had chose to put her love life on the back-burner after dating Jason Derulo and Sage the Gemini, she ended up meeting her future hubby's family this past February, when she visited Houston during Super Bowl weekend with her charity campaign I'm M.A.D., Are You? "This is the best part so far because I have (Dana) and I have this little one and I have a new family".
But now, as a newlywed and newly expectant mother, Jordin said has a new normal: "I'm the most content I've ever been in all areas".More news: Trump's Chief of Staff on Trump's Tweets: 'They Are What They Are'
- More and more stores are staying closed on Thanksgiving and Black Friday
- Walgreens Boots Alliance, Inc. (NASDAQ:WBA) reported Sales of 118.21 Billion
- YouTube deletes thousands of videos from extremist cleric Anwar al-Awlaki
- Russian Federation ridiculed for using video game as 'proof' USA backs Islamic State
- Bharti Infratel shares fall on block deals, Airtel up 1%
- Buffalo Wild Wings Gets $2.3 Billion-Plus Buyout Bid From Roark Capital
- Arsene Wenger reveals his next step after Arsenal
- Trans Pacific Partnership Trade Deal Advances Without United States
- Trader's Buzz: Bristol-Myers Squibb Company (BMY)
- Scientists 'Second Notice' to Humanity Warns of Environmental Doom