OPPO F5 is the first smartphone that brings Artificial Intelligence into selfie feature in India with years of R&D. "Through this association, we will be able to reach out to more consumers and help them experience technology at its best", said Will Yang, OPPO India's Brand Director. Jio is providing "Jio Oppo additional data offer" specially for the Oppo customers. Benefits offered to Bharti Airtel prepaid customers under the telecom company's Rs 3,999 recharge plan include outgoing calls in national roaming and free SMS with a daily limit of 100, the Bharti Airtel website noted.
The offer is applicable to the entire range of Oppo 4G devices and it will be effective from October 27, 2017. Jio sim has to be inserted in the phone to avail the offer. You will then need to take up either Rs 309 or above arrangement.More news: Fire at Annapurna Studios in Hyderabad, none injured
If you own an OPPO smartphones, there's a good chance you'll end up with free 4G data on Jio's network.
The additional data will be given to customers in the form of a voucher within 48 hours. The extra data has been reclaimed.
Oppo has launched its one of the flagship smartphone F5 last month.More news: Motorola Moto X4 launched in India, price starts at Rs. 20999
While users of Oppo's F3, F3 Plus and F1 Plus smartphones will get 10GB additional 4G data on every recharge of Rs 309 or above, F1s, A33F, A37F, A37Fw, A57 and A71 smartphone buyers may also avail 10GB additional 4G data on every recharge of Rs 309 or above.
If a user has any of the above-mentioned smartphones, the 100 GB or 60 GB additional data won't be given to you in one go.
Reliance Jio is also offering a cashback up to Rs. 2,500 to its prepaid customers on recharges of Rs. 399 and above. Additional data voucher would be credited in MyJio application under My Vouchers section within 48hrs of recharge.More news: Shark hits surfer on NSW Central Coast
- Camelot Portfolios LLC Cuts Holdings in Cisco Systems, Inc. (CSCO)
- Stock is up at $26.85 (DKS) DICK'S Sporting Goods Announces 2017…
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Limited (TEVA) Receives Hold Rating from Oppenheimer Holdings, Inc
- China, Asean agree to 10-year China Sea protection pact
- Sessions considering second special counsel to look into the Clinton Foundation
- Facebook introduces 'Stories' for groups, events segment
- Trump Pitches 'America First' Trade Policy at Asia-Pacific Summit
- North Korean Soldier Is Shot While Defecting Across DMZ, South Says
- Man shot dead in Delhi court
- Australia v Honduras: Tim Cahill ready to lead Socceroos to Russian Federation