Our Top 3 are below this "Also Read", which itself is very much worth the click.
IT TOOK only four decades for host Jimmy Kimmel to see his boyhood art come to dazzling, star-studded life.More news: No Xbox One X Bundles will be released this holiday season
Jimmy Kimmel turned 50 on Monday, and to celebrate, the staff on his show pulled out all the stops, bringing together a group of celebrities to read mean tweets about Kimmel and looping in J.J. Abrams to create a surprise movie trailer for a comic book Kimmel drew as a kid.
"Chris joined in the sketch by reading out a tweet from a troll who wrote, "'@jimmykimmel is a comedy god. "Your eyes look like vaginas".
Do you like Kimmel's "Mean Tweets" segment?More news: S&P says Venezuela has defaulted on its debt
He then introduced "Mean Tweets: Jimmy Kimmel edition" in which celebrities like Michael Keaton, Anthony Anderson, Amy Schumer, Liam Neeson, Larry David and David Letterman read terrible things people have tweeted to Jimmy. "I thought I saw Jimmy Kimmel at Home Depot".
Kimmel and West had engaged in a Twitter fight after the late-night host mocked a rambling interview West gave to the BBC.
Most of the tweets were written by miscellaneous people on Twitter. Kim Kardashian was on hand to relive a moment from her husband Kanye West's now-deleted, sometimes-controversial account, and it really makes us miss the days of 'Ye on social media. Director J.J. Abrams oversaw the video, which features Ben Affleck, Jennifer Aniston, Ty Burrell, Shaquille O'Neal, Will Arnett, Wanda Sykes, Billy Crudup, Zach Galifianakis, Jon Hamm, Jason Bateman, and Matt Damon.More news: Vidya Balan shuts the reporter like a boss for fat shaming her
- Blizzard confirms Overwatch will run at 4K on Xbox One X
- Google Pixel 2 XL Just Can't Get A Break
- FDA Approves First Pill That Tracks If You've Swallowed It
- PDP chairmanship: Bode George advocates micro zoning, equity
- Duke vs. Michigan State live stream
- Cyclist who showed Trump 'middle finger' is showered with money
- Is Cristiano Ronaldo leaving Real Madrid next year?
- De La Hoya calls out McGregor, talks return
- Nigeria's Senate gives go-ahead for $5.5 billion foreign borrowing
- Walgreens Boots Alliance, Inc. (NASDAQ:WBA) reported Sales of 118.21 Billion