Infinix says that the phone offers 10X digital zoom.
Earlier: Transsion Holdings-owned Infinix will be unveiling its latest flagship smartphone under the Zero series on November 14th in Dubai. While they were aimed at the entry level price segment, Infinix is now expanding its portfolio with the launch of the Zero 5 in India.More news: Iranian Presence in Syria Is Legitimate, Russia Says Amid Israeli Concerns
"A successful offline heavy brand like Oppo launching an all exclusive model on the Flipkart platform reinforces the fact that Flipkart is considered as the leading e-retailer in the country. We look forward to taking our partnership with OPPO to new heights, offering customers the best technology at competitive prices, reinforcing our online market leadership in this category", Ayyappan Rajagopal, senior director, mobiles at Flipkart said.
It comes with a metal unibody design While there is no official confirmation, the leaks have already revealed the full specifications of the device. Coming back to the Infinix Zero 5, it comes with a 5.98-inch Full HD display, and it's a 16:9 display and not an 18:9 display, meaning the phone has the bezels on top and bottom.More news: What Did President Trump Accomplish With His Asia Trip?
A 2.6GHz octa-core Helio P25 processor powers "Zero 5". This is coupled with 6GB of RAM and 64GB of onboard storage, which can be further expanded up to 128GB using a microSD card.
On to the highlight of the device, there is a dual camera module on the rear panel comprising of 12-megapixel + 13-megapixel sensors in a telephoto and wide-angle setup.More news: Jerry Jones 'laughs' in the face of National Football League attacks
It connectivity options include 4G VoLTE 3G, GPRS/EDGE, Wi-Fi, GPS/AGPS, Bluetooth, and Micro-USB. This entire package is backed by a 4350mAh battery with fast charging support. It has witnessed brilliant performance in key global markets such as the Middle East, Africa and South East Asia. Infinix said that the two versions, Zero 5 and Zero 5 Plus, will be priced at AED 999 for the 64GB+6GB model and AED 1199 for the 128 GB+6GB model.
- HC rejects plea by Ker minister; pulls him up for moving court
- Sold Out: Stove Top's stretchy Thanksgiving dinner trousers were a hot seller
- Analyst's Predictions on PPL Corporation (PPL), Advance Auto Parts, Inc. (AAP)
- Survivors Of Sexual Abuse Honoured At Glamour Women Of The Year Awards
- Freeport-McMoran, Inc. (FCX) Holdings Boosted by Morse Asset Management Inc
- Abe, Li to work toward early summit with South Korea's Moon
- (LUV) vs. Alaska Air Group, Inc. (ALK): Which is the Better Investment?
- Institutional Investors Lead Shift in Callon Petroleum Co (NYSE:CPE) Sentiment
- Mannkind Corporation (NASDAQ:MNKD) Sees Price Swing - Down $0.08
- Nokia Corporation (NOK) Given "Buy" Rating at JP Morgan Chase & Co