The relationship between Sergio Aguero and Lionel Messi was a highlight of Argentina's 1-0 victory over Russian Federation for coach Jorge Sampaoli.More news: Vidya Balan shuts the reporter like a boss for fat shaming her
Lionel Messi has again failed to make the top three in the Goal 50, with the Barcelona ace finishing in fourth place for the second consecutive year. "A little, yes", he told Telefe.
The help of the Argentinean coach, Pato Bauza, and Messi's teammates were key in the return of Barcelona's player to the national team: "The coach and my teammates made everything easier for me", Messi said in an interview with a television channel.
"I think the way he plays would be flawless there and I would be happy to see someone of his quality wearing the Barcelona shirt", Ronaldinho told the Sky Sports. Lionel has more and will get nearly double what I did.More news: ASI caught on camera getting massage from woman home guard
Messi quit at the age of just 29 after Argentina's Copa America final defeat by Chile in June.
"I take advantage of every moment, inside and outside the field, I am experiencing this moment with the national team in a different way", Messi stated.
Messi has now revealed all on retirement after firing Argentina to next year's World Cup - shockingly admitting he made the decision on a whim. Now, however, Messi has regained his joy and dreams of winning the 2018 World Cup with Argentina.More news: Didier Drogba announces the date of his retirement
- Jimmy Fallon pays tearful tribute to his mother
- Word Diabetes Day: 2.1 Million women die of diabetes yearly
- De La Hoya calls out McGregor, talks return
- Bombardier clinches $1bn order from EgyptAir
- Cut-off date set to spend old £10 notes
- AWS sells China hardware to local cloud partner
- Honor V10 to launch in China on November 28
- Cyclist who showed Trump 'middle finger' is showered with money
- Yemen's Port of Aden reopens
- FDA Approves First Pill That Tracks If You've Swallowed It