Honor 7X is available in Gold, Aurora Blue, and Black color options.
Amazon has already created a landing page for the Honor 7X, without explicitly mentioning any details about its price or availability.More news: Marcus Rashford: I'm trying to model my game on Brazil's Ronaldo
Apart from that, by registering for the Honor 7X you could also stand a chance to win exciting prizes which is hosted by Honor itself. Some lucky users will also win holiday packages from Yatra worth Rs 75,000. Honor will also give away 150 10000mAh power banks and 850 earphones with mic to select amazon customers. Huawei Global President George Zhao told IANS "We will launch Honor 7X in December at such a price that it will have no competitor in that segment".
In China, the Honor 7X with 32GB was priced at 1,299 yuan which is around Rs 12,900 while the 64GB model was priced at 1,700 yuan, which is almost Rs 17,000. However it is not clear that which variants will be launched in India. The smartphone runs Android 7.0 Nougat operating system topped with EMUI 5.1 and offers 4GB of RAM and 32GB/64GB and 128GB of internal storage.
The Honor 7X sports a dual-camera setup with 16-megapixel and 2-megapixel sensors on the rear and an 8-megapixel camera sensor on the front. The smartphone is powered by an octa-core Hisilicon Kirin 659 chipset coupled with 4GB of RAM.More news: Chelsea fans react to what Tiemoue Bakayoko has said about N'Golo Kante
Expected to be the next budget offering from Huawei, the Honor 7X comes with a 5.93-inch full HD+ (2160 x 1080p) display with 18:9 aspect ratio. The smartphone comes in 32GB, 64GB, and 128GB storage variants; all have expandable storage via microSD card (up to 256GB) through a hybrid dual-SIM configuration.
Backed by a 3,340 mAh battery, it should be able to last a full day of moderate usage.More news: Democratic Sen. Feinstein says judicial nominee has conflict
- Student sit-in planned at Canadore College
- GI tag says West Bengal is where the 'rosogolla' originated
- Android Oreo will soon save some storage space due to inactive apps
- YSU grad murdered outside Massillon hospital
- Cut-off date set to spend old £10 notes
- Sensex down by 281 pts, 3-week-low
- ASI caught on camera getting massage from woman home guard
- Yemen's Port of Aden reopens
- Storm Relief Yields Sales Momentum for Home Depot
- 9th Circuit partly allows third travel ban to take effect