When flying earlier today I noticed something unusual with the Pixel 2 XL camera.
After fixing the issue that will cause the display to be unresponsive, some users reported that they notice a new issue with the Google Pixel 2 XL display now. It's the kind of effect you sometimes see when you try to take a photo or video of a TV screen.More news: FDA Approves First Pill That Tracks If You've Swallowed It
The Pixel Buds, which are due out in the United Kingdom just before Christmas, are the first to feature Fast Pair, a new feature from Google that makes it quicker to pair the wireless wonders with the Pixel 2 range (or any other Bluetooth enabled phone for that matter).
The latest problem to crop is concerns the camera and how it reacts to LED lighting. Apparently, LED lights do not emit stable light, instead, they let off a flickering light that isn't detectable by the human eye.More news: Cut-off date set to spend old £10 notes
To get a better idea, take a look at the video below. On the right is the first Gen Pixel which was recording a smooth and clear video, and on the left is the Pixel 2, with some flickers and image banding.
Until Google comes up with a fix, users will have to live with this issue.More news: Nigeria's Senate gives go-ahead for $5.5 billion foreign borrowing
There's, however, no official word on whether or not the Mountain View, California-based company is taking the problem on priority, and when a fix will be rolled out.
- Super Eagles Aiming To Shock 'Messi-less' Argentina
- Trump Asks China's President To Help Resolve UCLA Shoplifting Case
- Is Cristiano Ronaldo leaving Real Madrid next year?
- Birthplace of Wine. 8000-year-old Jars Found Near Tbilisi
- OnePlus accused of leaving a backdoor to give root access
- Arsene Wenger reveals his next step after Arsenal
- No Xbox One X Bundles will be released this holiday season
- Democratic Sen. Feinstein says judicial nominee has conflict
- Vidya Balan shuts the reporter like a boss for fat shaming her
- I was annoyed Lionel Messi broke my record - Gabriel Batistuta