A massive fire at Annapurna Studios erupted on the sets of "Manam" sending out plumes of black smoke into the air on Monday evening. Due to the heavy traffic, the fire tenders arrived late and the staff members had to barricade the studio to prevent people from entering.
The fire was doused within two hours and nobody was injured in the incident, Hyderabad Assistant District Fire Officer Y Prabhakar Reddy confirmed. Apparently, the sets that have been burnt into ashes had the house set used in Manam.More news: Only 50000 pilgrims allowed at Vaishno Devi a day: NGT
He said no casualties were reported.
Exact cause for this fire accident is yet to be known but initial reports say it is due to the short circuit.More news: APG Asset Management NV Lowers Holdings in Tyson Foods, Inc
It mainly produces and distributes Telugu films and also provides production facilities, including sound stages for set construction, outdoor sets, editing, dubbing and digital intermediate suites.More news: Camelot Portfolios LLC Cuts Holdings in Cisco Systems, Inc. (CSCO)
- ANAMBRA 2018: Police, others battle ready as IPOB threatens voters
- JC Penney Company, Inc. Holding Company (NYSE:JCP) stock to follow
- Key 49ers player stats from 31-21 win over Giants
- Marathon Petroleum Corporation (MPC) Stock Rating Upgraded by Zacks Investment Research
- Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. (WMT) Sees Large Increase in Short Interest
- Stock is up at $26.85 (DKS) DICK'S Sporting Goods Announces 2017…
- People Shot in Gary, Indiana, Nightclub
- Analyst Observation On 2 Stocks: Merck & Co., Inc. (MRK), Shopify Inc. (SHOP)
- Communicate around the house with the Google Assistant
- With Asia trip winding down, Trump meets with allies