A massive fire at Annapurna Studios erupted on the sets of "Manam" sending out plumes of black smoke into the air on Monday evening. Due to the heavy traffic, the fire tenders arrived late and the staff members had to barricade the studio to prevent people from entering.
The fire was doused within two hours and nobody was injured in the incident, Hyderabad Assistant District Fire Officer Y Prabhakar Reddy confirmed. Apparently, the sets that have been burnt into ashes had the house set used in Manam.More news: JC Penney Company, Inc. Holding Company (NYSE:JCP) stock to follow
He said no casualties were reported.
Exact cause for this fire accident is yet to be known but initial reports say it is due to the short circuit.More news: Two men from Thane arrested for threatening to 'hijack' plane
It mainly produces and distributes Telugu films and also provides production facilities, including sound stages for set construction, outdoor sets, editing, dubbing and digital intermediate suites.More news: Earnings According to Quant For Link Real Estate Investment Trust (SEHK:823)
- Stock is up at $26.85 (DKS) DICK'S Sporting Goods Announces 2017…
- ANAMBRA 2018: Police, others battle ready as IPOB threatens voters
- Shark hits surfer on NSW Central Coast
- US Army Lifts Ban on Recruits With Mental Health History
- People Shot in Gary, Indiana, Nightclub
- Gilead Sciences, Inc. (GILD) Shares Sold by Argent Trust Co
- Key 49ers player stats from 31-21 win over Giants
- Amf Pensionsforsakring Ab Marginally Increases Its Holdings in Kinder Morgan (KMI) Stock
- Marathon Petroleum Corporation (MPC) Stock Rating Upgraded by Zacks Investment Research
- With Asia trip winding down, Trump meets with allies