Philly rapper Eve is ready to transition from music to television, as the Ruff Ryder has officially signed on to co-host CBS talk show, The Talk. She previously appeared as a guest co-host during the week of October 30.
"We are thrilled to welcome Eve to the table as she brings a fun and fresh perspective to our already diverse panel", Angelica McDaniel, Executive Vice President, Daytime Programs, CBS Entertainment, said in a statement. Previously, Cooper, who goes by Eve, appeared on the show as a guest co-host the week of October 30.More news: National Football League announces Art Rooney Sportsmanship Award nominees
Eve is a Grammy-winning artist who's known for the 2002 song "Let Me Blow Ya Mind" and her collaborations with Alicia Keys, Ludacris, Jill Scott, and Dr. Dre. Eve also acted in the "Barbershop" feature film franchise as well as starring in her own self-titled sitcom for the defunct UPN in 2003-06.More news: Jon Stewart reveals his thoughts on the Louis CK scandal
"When I first got the first call in London, my manager told me about the opportunity, and at first I was like, 'I don't know, because it's far from from home, '" she exclusively tells PEOPLE.
No topic is off limits for Eve, and she's both excited and nervous for her new role, though she's received advice from the cast, especially Underwood.More news: Devastating tremors in Iran and Iraq: the death toll is growing rapidly
"It is a new career move for me", Eve tells Variety. She also does a voice on the FX comedy "Archer".
- Congresswoman Says Two Current Members of Congress Sexually Harassed Staffers
- The Value of Nordstrom, Inc. (NYSE:JWN) Underpriced by 12.3%?
- Dick's Sporting Goods Inc (DKS) Stake Increased by Dimensional Fund Advisors Lp
- Mannkind Corporation (NASDAQ:MNKD) Sees Price Swing - Down $0.08
- New 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' IMAX Poster Released
- Apple Watch retakes lead of wearables market, Xiaomi second
- AFFLECK & ABRAMS Unites New All-Star Super-Team with ANISTON, SHAQ, More
- Black worker says Tesla factory was a "hotbed for racist behavior"
- Analyst's Predictions on PPL Corporation (PPL), Advance Auto Parts, Inc. (AAP)
- It's not just Russian Federation , 30 countries used the internet to manipulate elections