Philly rapper Eve is ready to transition from music to television, as the Ruff Ryder has officially signed on to co-host CBS talk show, The Talk. She previously appeared as a guest co-host during the week of October 30.
"We are thrilled to welcome Eve to the table as she brings a fun and fresh perspective to our already diverse panel", Angelica McDaniel, Executive Vice President, Daytime Programs, CBS Entertainment, said in a statement. Previously, Cooper, who goes by Eve, appeared on the show as a guest co-host the week of October 30.More news: Firefox 57 brings Project Quantum to the masses
Eve is a Grammy-winning artist who's known for the 2002 song "Let Me Blow Ya Mind" and her collaborations with Alicia Keys, Ludacris, Jill Scott, and Dr. Dre. Eve also acted in the "Barbershop" feature film franchise as well as starring in her own self-titled sitcom for the defunct UPN in 2003-06.More news: GameStop halts its unlimited used game rental program
"When I first got the first call in London, my manager told me about the opportunity, and at first I was like, 'I don't know, because it's far from from home, '" she exclusively tells PEOPLE.
No topic is off limits for Eve, and she's both excited and nervous for her new role, though she's received advice from the cast, especially Underwood.More news: It's not just Russian Federation , 30 countries used the internet to manipulate elections
"It is a new career move for me", Eve tells Variety. She also does a voice on the FX comedy "Archer".
- Dick's Sporting Goods Inc (DKS) Stake Increased by Dimensional Fund Advisors Lp
- AFFLECK & ABRAMS Unites New All-Star Super-Team with ANISTON, SHAQ, More
- Analyst's Predictions on PPL Corporation (PPL), Advance Auto Parts, Inc. (AAP)
- Benefits Of Coffee: Drinking Coffee Might Reduce Risk Of Stroke, Heart Disease
- Medical marijuana approved for PTSD treatment in New York State
- Institutional Investors Lead Shift in Callon Petroleum Co (NYSE:CPE) Sentiment
- Mannkind Corporation (NASDAQ:MNKD) Sees Price Swing - Down $0.08
- Survivors Of Sexual Abuse Honoured At Glamour Women Of The Year Awards
- Apple Watch retakes lead of wearables market, Xiaomi second
- Jon Stewart reveals his thoughts on the Louis CK scandal