Ben Affleck has played the Dark Knight for three films now: Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, an extended cameo in Suicide Squad, and the upcoming Justice League. The first piece of concept art, which you can check out below, shows Batman (Ben Affleck) perched on top of a gargoyle, seeming to have a meeting with Commissioner Gordon (JK Simmons). "There's a lot of stuff going on in the world, from natural to man-made disasters, and it's really scary", he said. Part of the appeal of this genre is wish fulfillment: "Wouldn't it be nice if there was somebody who can save us from all this, save us from ourselves, save us from the consequences of our actions and save us from people who are evil?'" From what has been said above, it's clear that they want to make him a character more hopeful and optimistic than his previous appearances. The executive producers are Jim Rowe, Wesley Coller, Curt Kanemoto, Chris Terrio and Ben Affleck. Sound off in the comments below!More news: PM Modi, Australia PM Turnbull hold bilateral meeting — ASEAN Summit
DC-Warner Bros. movies are known for being longer than your typical Marvel picture. Justice League opens in theaters on November 17th, so don't forget to pre-order your tickets for opening weekend.
Justice League is the latest from Smart Giga Movies which also rolled out other Hollywood blockbuster treats with Logan, Ghost in the Shell, Fast & Furious 8, Wonder Woman, and Kingsman: The Golden Circle.More news: Prince Charles steps in to lay wreath as Queen observes
In short, it looks like this one is set to divide audiences, with many describing the movie as a "mixed bag" that never quite manages to be consistently great.
Hopefully Justice League is a big success and WB green lights more DCEU movies, which would include Man of Steel 2. "We see these different personalities not only grow together, but grow as individuals as well", he explained. There are several things that Warner Bros. and DC have to deliver on when this film is released and it's a ideal time to discuss which of these elements need to be shown the most.More news: The Amazon.com's (AMZN) "Outperform" Rating Reaffirm at RBC Capital Markets
Gal Gadot's words to The Toronto Sun also reflect the approach WB is taking with Justice League and their willingness to learn from the past. Click Next to get started!
- Oman oil minister - confident of agreement this month to extend output cuts
- Beyonce is Wiping the Internet of Leaked Pictures of the Twins
- Celgene Corporation (CELG) Price Target Cut to $127.00
- (QCOM) is up at $65.31 Qualcomm Board of Directors Unanimously…
- King Power: Leicester City's owners will fight '£323m lawsuit'
- Uber gives the green light for sale of stake to SoftBank
- Chris Coleman: 'Gareth Bale will be devastated by injury setback'
- New sanctions could be imposed on Iran over ballistic program
- Dodge & Cox Upped Its Schlumberger LTD (SLB) Holding
- Trump Plans To Deliver Major Trade Announcement