From the photos, Beyonce is seen cradling her son Sir, while Jay Z's mother, Gloria Carter, is seen with Rumi. Beyonce's other daughter, five-year-old Blue Ivy, is said to be adjusting well to life as a big sister, even helping her mother look after them.
The 36-year-old singer and wife of rapper Jay Z was recently spotted spending quality time with her five-month-old babies at a mansion in Miami, Florida.
She later changed into a pink skirt and top, as she chatted away to her husband with one of the twins in her arms.More news: Sessions considering second special counsel to look into the Clinton Foundation
Her grandmother, Miss Knowles, said: "She's doing fantastic". I mean, a boy and a girl.
Paps finally tracked down the Carters to their vacationing spot in Miami and have published the latest photos of Beyonce's adorable bundles, Sir and Rumi Carter.
Kelly Rowland is trying her best not to spoil her friend's twins too much, but it's hard when they're so cute and so dear to her heart! She was later seen in a black dress.More news: Shawn Mendes, Eminem and U2 among winners at MTV Europe Music Awards
The dad-of-three explained to podcast Rap Radar: "Rumi is our favorite poet, so it was for our daughter". "He just came out, like, Sir".More news: West Ham Fans Were Fantastic - New Hammers Assistant Relishing Starting Work
- HTC reveals Vive Focus, a VR headset that cuts the cables
- Prince Charles steps in to lay wreath as Queen observes
- Motorola Moto X4 launched in India, price starts at Rs. 20999
- Korea, China mend ties, reaffirm efforts to denuclearize N
- Russia, China support Philippines in fighting terrorism, drugs - President Duterte
- Dashcam video shows near-miss of children crossing highway
- Facebook introduces 'Stories' for groups, events segment
- Meghan Markle, Prince Harry's girlfriend, looking to exit USA's 'Suits'
- The Amazon.com's (AMZN) "Outperform" Rating Reaffirm at RBC Capital Markets
- Rally Protesting Meek Mill's Prison Sentence to Be Held in Philadelphia