Wenger though guided Arsenal to another FA Cup win with a 2-1 success over Chelsea to make them the most successful club in the competition's history with 13 triumphs and four days after that he signed a two-year contract extension which will run until 2019.
The 68-year-old has been linked with both the England and France national jobs on numerous occasions throughout his distinguished career.
When asked about the possibility of moving into global management, Wenger told beIn Sports: "Maybe yes I will do it at some stage but until now I like to be involved every day in the life of a club because the real test is there".More news: Google Pixel 2 XL Just Can't Get A Break
"Maybe, yes, I will do it at some stage".
"I didn't say that in a negative way, I said he used the fact he was in front of our defender [Monreal] to dive and he dived".
The Frenchman added: "Yes of course [I'd be tempted] because my life is linked with football and, depending on my physical state, I will [always] be in football".
Arsene Wenger says that he will consider moving into global management in the future as he intends to continue working in football for the rest of his life.More news: 4th person shot dead in Tampa neighborhood
The 2022 World Cup in Qatar looms as an option for Wenger, an option he refuses to rule out.
"I don't think that will be possible because I think you have so many games and too many important games", De Bruyne told Sky Sports News.
Could you see him wearing the blue coat one day? "But I will stay in football, of course".More news: Studs and Duds from Bears' Week 10 loss to Packers
- Trump Asks China's President To Help Resolve UCLA Shoplifting Case
- Nigeria's Senate gives go-ahead for $5.5 billion foreign borrowing
- Star Hero's 1.3 Crore Children's Day Gift To Son
- OnePlus accused of leaving a backdoor to give root access
- Blizzard confirms Overwatch will run at 4K on Xbox One X
- Bombardier clinches $1bn order from EgyptAir
- De La Hoya calls out McGregor, talks return
- Didier Drogba announces the date of his retirement
- Stock Trend Analysis Report: Fidelity National Information Services, Inc. (FIS)
- No Xbox One X Bundles will be released this holiday season