Abrams. They teamed up with a slew of familiar actors and comedians to create the ultimate superhero team: the Terrific Ten. It emerged on his show that as a prepubescent kid, he wrote a comic called The Terrific Ten.
The comic book characters portrayed in the trailer included Kimmel's longtime friend Affleck as Muscle Man, Aniston as Laser Lass, Zach Galifianakis as Super Duck, Billy Crudup as Color Kid, Ty Burrell as Mirgiv, Jon Hamm as Lucky Lad, Will Arnett as Meinstormt, Jason Bateman as Bendolight and Shaquille O'Neal as Spire. Wanda Sykes played Dr. Bolt's weapon - The Bleach Master - which was just a box a bleach.More news: Benefits Of Coffee: Drinking Coffee Might Reduce Risk Of Stroke, Heart Disease
One of the most well-known segments of Jimmy Kimmel Live! is when the host has celebrities read mean tweets about themselves, but for Kimmel's 50th birthday, his team made a decision to flip the script and have stars read mean tweets about Kimmel.
"We all suck", Damon concluded after the characters got into a fight over each other's super powers. Unfortunately, there's no real word on whether they include his ex, Jennifer Garner (come on, you know there's still a tiny part of you hoping they reconcile).More news: Nextera Energy (NEE) Investment Increased by Risk Paradigm Group, LLC
But the blushing, guffawing Kimmel definitely seemed to appreciate it.
"That's so sad though in a way that you went on to become Batman", Kimmel said.More news: Sold Out: Stove Top's stretchy Thanksgiving dinner trousers were a hot seller
Affeck introduced guest J.J. Abrams, who showed superhero art that, the audience was told, was actually drawn by Kimmel when he was about 10.
- National Football League announces Art Rooney Sportsmanship Award nominees
- The Value of Nordstrom, Inc. (NYSE:JWN) Underpriced by 12.3%?
- Apple Watch retakes lead of wearables market, Xiaomi second
- Ben Roethlisberger: NFL needs to 'get rid of' Thursday night games
- It's not just Russian Federation , 30 countries used the internet to manipulate elections
- Survivors Of Sexual Abuse Honoured At Glamour Women Of The Year Awards
- Medical marijuana approved for PTSD treatment in New York State
- Devastating tremors in Iran and Iraq: the death toll is growing rapidly
- Iraqi Kurds seek talks after federal court bars secession
- Mahira Khan's 'Verna' awaits its fate