Abrams. They teamed up with a slew of familiar actors and comedians to create the ultimate superhero team: the Terrific Ten. It emerged on his show that as a prepubescent kid, he wrote a comic called The Terrific Ten.
The comic book characters portrayed in the trailer included Kimmel's longtime friend Affleck as Muscle Man, Aniston as Laser Lass, Zach Galifianakis as Super Duck, Billy Crudup as Color Kid, Ty Burrell as Mirgiv, Jon Hamm as Lucky Lad, Will Arnett as Meinstormt, Jason Bateman as Bendolight and Shaquille O'Neal as Spire. Wanda Sykes played Dr. Bolt's weapon - The Bleach Master - which was just a box a bleach.More news: (LUV) vs. Alaska Air Group, Inc. (ALK): Which is the Better Investment?
One of the most well-known segments of Jimmy Kimmel Live! is when the host has celebrities read mean tweets about themselves, but for Kimmel's 50th birthday, his team made a decision to flip the script and have stars read mean tweets about Kimmel.
"We all suck", Damon concluded after the characters got into a fight over each other's super powers. Unfortunately, there's no real word on whether they include his ex, Jennifer Garner (come on, you know there's still a tiny part of you hoping they reconcile).More news: National Football League announces Art Rooney Sportsmanship Award nominees
But the blushing, guffawing Kimmel definitely seemed to appreciate it.
"That's so sad though in a way that you went on to become Batman", Kimmel said.More news: Dick's Sporting Goods Inc (DKS) Stake Increased by Dimensional Fund Advisors Lp
Affeck introduced guest J.J. Abrams, who showed superhero art that, the audience was told, was actually drawn by Kimmel when he was about 10.
- It's not just Russian Federation , 30 countries used the internet to manipulate elections
- Apple Watch retakes lead of wearables market, Xiaomi second
- Iraqi Kurds seek talks after federal court bars secession
- Infinix Zero 5 Smartphone With 16 Megapixel Front Camera Launched At ₹17999
- New 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' IMAX Poster Released
- Benefits Of Coffee: Drinking Coffee Might Reduce Risk Of Stroke, Heart Disease
- Ben Roethlisberger: NFL needs to 'get rid of' Thursday night games
- Jon Stewart reveals his thoughts on the Louis CK scandal
- Firefox 57 brings Project Quantum to the masses
- Mannkind Corporation (NASDAQ:MNKD) Sees Price Swing - Down $0.08