Three people have been killed in a shooting at an elementary school in Tehama County Tuesday morning.
Investigators from the Sheriff's Department confirmed that multiple shots were fired and there are multiple victims.
The shooter has been killed by local law enforcement. "Multiple students" have been airlifted from the scene according to Assistant Sheriff Phil Johnston, including a 6-year-old.More news: Don't write oil's 'obituary', IEA says in long-term demand forecast
KCRA reports officers are investigating at least five scenes in the school and the surrounding area. "We have at least 5 scenes right now", the deputy said.
Several children have been transported to the hospital.
Witnesses told KRCR that two children were injured during the gunfire.More news: Rocket League Switch is out now!
There were reports of somebody barricaded in a structure and of multiple victims, including one person who is dead. Rancho Tehama is southwest of Red Bluff.
Students at Rancho Tehama Elementary are being evacuated to the Rancho Tehama Recreation Hall.More news: Euro area GDP picks up slightly in third quarter
- Freeport-McMoran, Inc. (FCX) Holdings Boosted by Morse Asset Management Inc
- How Insiders and Institutions are Trading Marvell Technology Group Ltd. (MRVL)
- Abe, Li to work toward early summit with South Korea's Moon
- Suspension: Senate asks Ndume to resume tomorrow
- Croatia, Switzerland qualify for World Cup
- HC rejects plea by Ker minister; pulls him up for moving court
- One-off McLaren 720S revealed at Dubai motor show
- Nintendo Planning Another Super Mario Brothers Movie
- What Did President Trump Accomplish With His Asia Trip?
- Short Interest in American Eagle Outfitters, Inc. (NYSE:AEO) Decreases By 12