Prior to this price cut, these variants of the device were priced at Rs. 9,999, Rs. 10,999 and Rs. 12,999 respectively. Although it is now out-of-stock, it has been listed on Flipkart for Rs 8,999.More news: Golf fall for Japanese PM during Trump visit
Eventually, you can grab hold of the Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 at Rs. 8,999 for the 2GB + 32GB variant, Rs. 9,999 for the 3GB + 32GB variant and Rs. 11,999 for the 4GB + 64GB variant. It is yet to be seen whether the Redmi Note 4 being sold via offline stores like Xiaomi's own Mi Homes will be subject to a similar price cut. The smartphone comes with either 32GB or 64GB internal storage depending on the variant (3GB RAM+32GB storage and 4GB RAM+64GB storage). Only some phones will fetch this high discount of Rs 11,000 on the 4GB RAM variant of Redmi Note 4. Other offers include a Buyback Guarantee offer which allows the users to exchange the phone and get the exchange price on the new device.
Flipkart has begun its "Big Redmi Note 4" sale, with a flat Rs 1000 off inclusive in the final price. There's a 13MP rear camera and 5MP front camera. In terms of operating system, the device runs on Android Nougat 7.0 with custom UI MiUi 9 on the top, which offers a feature like the dual app, multi-window, and support for third-party themes. A massive 4,100mAh battery completes the list of the specs.More news: Jelena Dokic reveals years of abuse suffered at hands of father
E-commerce major Flipkart is also offering its customers with exchange offers on their existing models.
Flipkart is also offering a one year buyback guarantee on the Redmi Note 4 for an extra cost of Rs 149.More news: Man charged with manslaughter in hockey stick beating death of Uber driver
So should you get the Redmi Note 4? It comes with a 5.5-inch 1080p IPS LCD display and is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 processor clubbed with Adreno 506GPU. The highlight of the Redmi Note 4 is the performance and its battery life.
- Aaron Hernandez's Brain Shows Most Severe Damage from CTE Ever Seen
- Android 8.1 reduces Inactive Apps size to offer more storage space
- Box office collection of 'Golmaal Again' reaches Rs 198 crore!
- Odd-even scheme comes under smog after NGT poser
- National Football League looking into Wilson's concussion test
- North Korean soldier shot while defecting to South Korea
- Costa Rica Hit by 6.5 Magnitude Earthquake
- 'Thor: Ragnarok' thunders to $56.6 million second weekend
- Portuguese trawler catches 'prehistoric shark' during mission to 'minimise commercial fishing'
- ISIS: Philippine President thanks Russian Federation for timely assistance