Among U.S. adults intending to purchase tech products during November, including Black Friday Week, the top five tech products shoppers plan to buy are: video-game consoles, smartphones, TVs, laptops and tablets. In-store, doorbuster discounts will be available starting at 6 p.m.
That's different from previous year when it kept the stores open straight through the night.More news: Christopher Plummer on Kevin Spacey: 'The situation is very sad'
But while some shoppers might enjoy the experience of camping outside their favorite stores in the November weather, doing your Black Friday shopping online at home in your pajamas is an advantage that can't be overstated during Thanksgiving time - especially since stores like Walmart have a pick-up in store option.
New York & Company, a wear-to-work fashion retailer for women, will have a big Black Friday 2017 sales event with savings up to 75% and hundreds of doorbuster deals. In addition, nearly two-thirds (60 percent) of the holiday gift budget during the Black Friday shopping week (Thanksgiving Day through Cyber Monday) will go towards tech products.More news: Lynn, Tahir headline picks in PSL draft
The company is releasing color-coded maps of its stores to help customers find what they are looking for.
Despite the controversy about stores remaining open on Thanksgiving, 49% of American adults will shop that day, but more will be shopping online or via a mobile device, at 33%, than will be shopping in store, at 30%.More news: Government rolls out BharatNet Phase 2, aims 100% connectivity by 2020
- Brady: House Won't Accept Repeal of State, Local Tax Deductions
- Abhishek Banerjee sends legal notice to Mukul Roy
- 'Modern Day Maharaja' Jinder Mahal accepts Triple H's challenge for one-on-one match
- Lyft to serve Toronto next month in first foray outside US
- Two Dead In Shooting At Cousin Stizz Show
- Michael Bublé Has Just Announced A Huge Stadium Gig For Dublin
- Joe Biden 'not closing the door' on 2020 run
- General Electric plans to slice quarterly dividend in half
- Salvation Army offers one more chance to apply for Christmas assistance
- Bitcoin Rebounds, Bitcoin Cash Plunges As Traders Digest Upgrade News