Concerning the previous leaks, the Samsung Galaxy A5 (2018) is anticipated to launch with 5.5-inch AMOLED display, powered with Exynos 7885 SoC, paired with 4GB of RAM.
The Galaxy A5 2017 series was announced in January, so we're not going to be surprised if the Galaxy A5 (2018) will be officially unveiled in the first month of next year, likely alongside the Galaxy A7 (2018), and maybe a new Galaxy A3, too. The FCC listing for Galaxy A5 (2018) was reported by MobileExpose, which points out the phone has the following FCC ID: A3LSMA530N. Now, the United States' FCC Clearance document appeared on the Federal Communications Commissions reveals that the smartphone is all set to be cleared from the FCC Regulations, and ready to be launched.More news: 'Short and fat': Trump's North Korea bluster during Asia trip
According to Korean Investor, Samsung has decided for the Galaxy S9 to keep the fingerprint sensor on the back of the device, the hardware platform being complete in October. Probably some of the most critical features of the Galaxy S8 and Galaxy Note8 were fingerprint sensors, positioned to the right of the camera at the top, a hard place to access in numerous normal usage situations. It is also said that the next-gen A series Samsung smartphone may come with improved camera department compared to its predecessors.
Talking about the actual specifications of the Galaxy J3 (2017), the phone has a display of 5 inches with 720×1280 pixels. But we do not know whether Samsung has chosen a better position for the fingerprint sensor this time.More news: Wrighty: Loftus-Cheek better player than Chelsea midfielder Bakayoko
Samsung's Android mid-range phone Galaxy A5 (2018) is expected to break covers soon, as two reports from different sources have confirmed its existence. There are going to be S9 and S9+. Going by the rumours, the S9 series of phones are expected to come with S8-like infinity display. The smartphone may come with Oreo.
Details of the phone were revealed on Weibo by famous Samsung leakster "Ice Universe".More news: Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 debuts with 6.2L V8, makes 755 HP
- Tehran urges France not to act under influence
- 'Good chance' Martellus Bennett plays Sunday night for Patriots
- Rams keep rolling, rout Houston Texans, 33-7
- The Spice Girls reportedly set for 2018 reunion and new album
- Light rain showers tonight, cooler weather Monday
- Is your iPhone X freezing in cold weather?
- West Virginia 28, Kansas State 23: Key players, moments and grades
- Giants could fire Ben McAdoo if Giants lose to 49ers
- Stabbing at Mall of America, suspect arrested
- Pinarayi to decide on seeking Thomas Chandy's resignation