Concerning the previous leaks, the Samsung Galaxy A5 (2018) is anticipated to launch with 5.5-inch AMOLED display, powered with Exynos 7885 SoC, paired with 4GB of RAM.
The Galaxy A5 2017 series was announced in January, so we're not going to be surprised if the Galaxy A5 (2018) will be officially unveiled in the first month of next year, likely alongside the Galaxy A7 (2018), and maybe a new Galaxy A3, too. The FCC listing for Galaxy A5 (2018) was reported by MobileExpose, which points out the phone has the following FCC ID: A3LSMA530N. Now, the United States' FCC Clearance document appeared on the Federal Communications Commissions reveals that the smartphone is all set to be cleared from the FCC Regulations, and ready to be launched.More news: 'Good chance' Martellus Bennett plays Sunday night for Patriots
According to Korean Investor, Samsung has decided for the Galaxy S9 to keep the fingerprint sensor on the back of the device, the hardware platform being complete in October. Probably some of the most critical features of the Galaxy S8 and Galaxy Note8 were fingerprint sensors, positioned to the right of the camera at the top, a hard place to access in numerous normal usage situations. It is also said that the next-gen A series Samsung smartphone may come with improved camera department compared to its predecessors.
Talking about the actual specifications of the Galaxy J3 (2017), the phone has a display of 5 inches with 720×1280 pixels. But we do not know whether Samsung has chosen a better position for the fingerprint sensor this time.More news: Stabbing at Mall of America, suspect arrested
Samsung's Android mid-range phone Galaxy A5 (2018) is expected to break covers soon, as two reports from different sources have confirmed its existence. There are going to be S9 and S9+. Going by the rumours, the S9 series of phones are expected to come with S8-like infinity display. The smartphone may come with Oreo.
Details of the phone were revealed on Weibo by famous Samsung leakster "Ice Universe".More news: D'Angelo Russell Will Reportedly Miss 'Several Games' With A Knee Injury
- Cole Kelley arrested for DWI
- Tehran urges France not to act under influence
- New Zealand trade envoy: TPP chances best if changes few
- Light rain showers tonight, cooler weather Monday
- The Spice Girls reportedly set for 2018 reunion and new album
- Short Interest in Noble Midstream Partners LP (NBLX) Drops By 40.2%
- National Football League reviewing whether Seahawks followed concussion protocol
- Ambulance staff helping patient left angry note by driver
- Pinarayi to decide on seeking Thomas Chandy's resignation
- West Virginia 28, Kansas State 23: Key players, moments and grades