However according to various leaks, Moto X4 might be priced at Rs 23,999 in India. Last but not the least, it comes with Amazon Alexa pre-loaded, giving users a choice between Google Assistant and Alexa. Motorola will be live streaming the Moto X4 launch on YouTube. There is microSD option available for further storage expansion up to 2TB.
It bears a 5.2-inch full-HD (1080x1920 pixels) LTPS IPS display with 424ppi pixel density and Corning Gorilla Glass protection.More news: Box office collection of 'Golmaal Again' reaches Rs 198 crore!
The phone was launched in United States at $399 which roughly translates to Rs 26,200 in India. The invite tipped that we can expect the Moto X4 to be launched at the event. Here is the link if you want to get in sink with the LIVE launch event of Moto X4. It is also capable of recording slow-motion videos, shoot in Panorama, and Manual mode among other modes. This is significantly lower than the Euro 399 (roughly Rs. 30,300) price tag given to it at its launch during IFA 2017. For the front snapper, Moto X4 comes with 16Megapixel sensor with f/2.0 aperture and an LED flash. It will have a 12 MP plus 8 MP dual rear camera and a 16 MP selfie shooter.
On the back panel, the device features a dual-camera setup with one 12Megapixel module and an 8Megapixel wide angle module. The dimensions of the Moto X4 are at 148.35x73.4x7.99mm, and the smartphone weighs 163 grams. The Moto X4 packs a 3000mAh battery that claims to last all day, and even supports fast charging (six hours of power in 15 minutes). The latest Bluetooth support brings the ability to allow it to sync with four speakers or headphones at one time.More news: Jacinda Ardern meets with Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau
If consumers have any question about this Moto Z new Mod they should visit The Motorola Australia website.More news: Samsung Galaxy A5(2018) leaked, here is what we know
- ATC to Buy Tower Assets From Vodafone, Idea for $1.2 Billion
- Is your iPhone X freezing in cold weather?
- Costa Rica Hit by 6.5 Magnitude Earthquake
- Cole Kelley arrested for DWI
- North Korean soldier shot while defecting to South Korea
- Defender undergoes medical treatment ahead of Newcastle v Manchester United
- Man charged with manslaughter in hockey stick beating death of Uber driver
- 'Short and fat': Trump's North Korea bluster during Asia trip
- Aaron Hernandez's Brain Shows Most Severe Damage from CTE Ever Seen
- Body Found In France Confirmed As That Of Missing Clare Woman