The minute AJ Styles won the WWE Championship there were some who speculated the win was temporary and that he'd be dropping the title back to Jinder Mahal at the final couple live events dates in India in December.More news: PM "at his most Harperesque" as he sits out TPP meeting
If Mahal were to regain the title in India, that means Triple H would either be crowned the champion between now and December 8, 2017, or Mahal would need to win it back from Styles immediately following Survivor Series. It won't make sense for Mahal to be WWE Champion again just to defend it against a part-timer like Triple H. However, Indian-origin wrestler lost the title to AJ Styles in SmackDown Live last week.More news: Korean warships train with three United States aircraft carriers in East Sea
During the fall, Triple H has been active in live events, wrestling in countries like Chile, Portugal, and the United Kingdom. Triple H is a HUGE match, even without the championship. Recently on Twiter, Triple H issued the challenge to Mahal. "It will be Modern Day Maharaja Jinder Mahal, the former WWE champion against the King of Kings, The Game, The Cerebral Assassin", Triple H said.More news: Pak Army Captain, sepoy martyred in cross-border attack from Afghanistan
"@TripleH not only the biggest match in Indian History, but also of my career". But I must warn you Triple H.you may be the King of Kings but I'm The Modern Day Maharaja and I'm simply unstoppable when I have my people with me. After months of an interminable Jinder Mahal reign, said era is now, at least for the time being, over. Triple H first put out a video saying that he's been asked repeatedly if he's going to step back into the ring on the tour and challenged Mahal to the "biggest match in India's history" if the fans want it bad enough. "India, Jinder Mahal...are you ready?" he concluded. The only way Mahal stands to win the title would be if he ends up facing the current champion.
- Brookfield makes $15B bid to buy remainder of GGP
- Coca-Cola European Partners plc (CCE)- Keep Eye on High Institutional Ownership Stocks
- Trump Chooses Alex Azar for Health and Human Services Secretary
- Call of Duty: WW2 Dev "Working Around The Clock" To Address Issues
- Record-breaking Singles' Day prompts Alibaba global expansion
- Christopher Plummer on Kevin Spacey: 'The situation is very sad'
- Joe Biden 'not closing the door' on 2020 run
- Bill Gates announces major donation to advance the fight against Alzheimer's
- Fukrey Returns trailer: The gang is back to tickle the amusing bone
- Bitcoin Rebounds, Bitcoin Cash Plunges As Traders Digest Upgrade News