"We had to two options", Kyle Korver said while sitting next to LeBron James, who recorded a portion of the trip on Uninterrupted.
How'd you like to jump on the subway on your way to work, somehow snag a seat and then realize you're sitting next to LeBron James and the Cleveland Cavaliers?
LeBron James #23 of the Cleveland Cavaliers puts pressure on Kristaps Porzingis #6 of the New York Knicks during the second half at Quicken Loans Arena on October 29, 2017 in Cleveland, Ohio. "Subwayman" who got angry at LeBron James for filming him. According to LeBron, the team had made a decision to take the subway when their options came down to a 45-minute bus ride or a train ride.More news: Four who died in I-94 crash identified by police
Most of the passengers were pleased to see the National Basketball Association stars except the man sat next to LeBron who made it clear he didn't want to feature in the superstar's video.
Must've been a Knicks fan.
It's unclear what train the Cavs were getting on at the 34th Street-Penn Station stop.More news: Recovered video leads to new charges in Penn State fraternity death
James said Monday was his first time riding the subway in NY. "Decided to take a different transportation this time", James said, panning around the train to capture his teammates.
Isaiah Thomas said the team "does it all" following his experience riding underground. The Cavaliers are in town on Monday, so LeBron's comments should give the Knicks plenty of bulletin-board material.More news: Sudanese president to visit Uganda next Tuesday
- Donald Trump Asked Chinese President for Help With the UCLA Shoplifters
- Dominic Solanke praises Gareth Southgate after England call-up
- General Electric plans to slice quarterly dividend in half
- Sierra Nevada Corporation after glide test flight of Dream Chaser space plane
- Bill Gates Building a 25000-Acre Smart City in Arizona
- Amazon making Lord of the Rings multi-seasonal television series
- George Bush Snr 'groped 16-year-old girl' during 2003 photo op
- Grigor Dimitrov edges Dominic Thiem in opener
- Abe hails "fresh start" to Japan-China ties after Xi meeting
- History-making hijabi Olympian Ibtihaj Muhammad is getting her own Barbie doll