Curiously, one person encountering the problem had a vertical green line appear on the left side of his iPhone X display instead of the right. Incidentally, the Apple Support twitter account responded to the tweet promptly and we can only assume that the issue is being looked into as we speak. Apple is yet to issue a fix for the issue. Users are reporting various issues with the screen including the fact that it becomes unresponsive in cold conditions. Users claim the so-called "crackling" or "buzzing" sounds from the device's earpiece speaker tend to occur at high or max volumes.More news: Shawn Mendes the Big Winner as MTV EMAs Hit London
Again it's unclear what is causing the issue, but in numerous cases users booked a Genius Bar appointment and had their iPhone X replaced (which seems like the best option at this point). Another user found the crackling issue at around 50 per cent volume. However, in both cases, the iPhone X users reported that simply locking and unlocking the phone solves the issue.
Meanwhile, Apple is still dealing with the screen freezing issue that some users reported last week.More news: Pinarayi to decide on seeking Thomas Chandy's resignation
"I've noticed that my iPhone X screen becomes very unresponsive as soon as I step outside".
Apple says it is aware of reports of the screen becoming temporarily unresponsive to touch after a rapid change to a cold environment. After several seconds the screen will become fully responsive again.More news: Wrighty: Loftus-Cheek better player than Chelsea midfielder Bakayoko
This isn't the only controversy Apple has faced with the Samsung supplied iPhone X OLED display. It is also unclear as of now whether the issues faced are OLED-related or whether it is due to some other reason. You can be sure Apple are already looking into this, and coming up with a fix.
- Ottawa Redblacks celebrate touchdown by performing all-human limbo
- Short Interest in Noble Midstream Partners LP (NBLX) Drops By 40.2%
- John Fox challenge considered one of the worst in National Football League history
- New Zealand trade envoy: TPP chances best if changes few
- National Football League reviewing whether Seahawks followed concussion protocol
- West Virginia 28, Kansas State 23: Key players, moments and grades
- Cole Kelley arrested for DWI
- 'Good chance' Martellus Bennett plays Sunday night for Patriots
- PS4 Black Friday sales include PSVR with biggest price cuts yet
- Jordi Alba has enjoyed Barcelona more since Neymar left