Google's Pixel 2 and 2 XL have reported a couple of bugs since its launch in October, and now there seems to be another flaw which has been brought to light. "There is a fairly large area in the bottom right corner that is unresponsive, and the taps aren't registered", a Pixel 2 XL user wrote while explaining the issue on the support forum.
About a week ago, a post in the Pixel User Community forum kicked off a discussion about the apparent lack of responsiveness along the curved edges of the Pixel 2 XL screen. However, tapping on the edges is not always detected by the handset.More news: Israel Warns Islamic Jihad Against Retaliating For Destruction of Tunnel
Problems keep getting pointed out on the Pixel 2 XL and a lot of them have to do with the LG-made display.
The issue (which Artem shares, obviously) appears to be over-aggressive accidental touch protection logic, so an OTA fix makes sense. This issue can be solved through a software patch. He revealed that Google is now working on a fix to solve the problem.More news: Aaron Hernandez's Brain Shows Most Severe Damage from CTE Ever Seen
The official Google Community Manager assigned on the Pixel 2 community page addressed the issue on unresponsive screen edges.
Earlier, this week, Google had issued updates to some of the bugs.More news: Odd-even scheme comes under smog after NGT poser
- PDP speaks on alleged attempt to assassinate governor Wike
- North Korean soldier shot while defecting to South Korea
- N. Korean Soldier Shot and Injured Defecting Across JSA
- Final Fantasy 15's Noctis is the next DLC character for Tekken 7
- ISIS: Philippine President thanks Russian Federation for timely assistance
- Moto X4 India launch slated for today
- Body Found In France Confirmed As That Of Missing Clare Woman
- Senator Fraser Anning denies claims he 'abandoned' One Nation
- Salman Khan Shares First Look Of Race 3, Twitter Can't Keep Calm!
- Portuguese trawler catches 'prehistoric shark' during mission to 'minimise commercial fishing'