You can see from the trailer that Noctis takes a call from Tekken fighter, Lars. If we have learned anything from Final Fantasy XV, friendship means everything to Noctis.More news: National Football League looking into Wilson's concussion test
It's not the first time Square Enix has lent one of its key Final Fantasy characters to another brand, with Super Smash Bros. for Wii U getting Final Fantasy 7's Cloud Strife in 2015. He'll join the fighter sometime during Spring 2018.
Oh, and you gotta love that musical score, too - there's a good chance that we'll hear a familiar melody in Tekken 7 when the DLC arrives. He's got weapons, insane juggles, and teleporting. Other points to note while the World Tour Finals are on today are that Geese Howard is nearly completed for the DLC release and they are moving the game over to a newer version of Unreal Engine.More news: Android 8.1 reduces Inactive Apps size to offer more storage space
What are your thoughts on the DLC character? Give your head a scratch in the comments section below.More news: 'Short and fat': Trump's North Korea bluster during Asia trip
- Stabbing at Mall of America, suspect arrested
- Cole Kelley arrested for DWI
- Golf fall for Japanese PM during Trump visit
- Rowan Atkinson to become father again at 62
- Body Found In France Confirmed As That Of Missing Clare Woman
- ATC to Buy Tower Assets From Vodafone, Idea for $1.2 Billion
- Jacinda Ardern meets with Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau
- Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez to keep their romance low key
- Is your iPhone X freezing in cold weather?
- Jelena Dokic reveals years of abuse suffered at hands of father