You can see from the trailer that Noctis takes a call from Tekken fighter, Lars. If we have learned anything from Final Fantasy XV, friendship means everything to Noctis.More news: Golf fall for Japanese PM during Trump visit
It's not the first time Square Enix has lent one of its key Final Fantasy characters to another brand, with Super Smash Bros. for Wii U getting Final Fantasy 7's Cloud Strife in 2015. He'll join the fighter sometime during Spring 2018.
Oh, and you gotta love that musical score, too - there's a good chance that we'll hear a familiar melody in Tekken 7 when the DLC arrives. He's got weapons, insane juggles, and teleporting. Other points to note while the World Tour Finals are on today are that Geese Howard is nearly completed for the DLC release and they are moving the game over to a newer version of Unreal Engine.More news: Jelena Dokic reveals years of abuse suffered at hands of father
What are your thoughts on the DLC character? Give your head a scratch in the comments section below.More news: Is your iPhone X freezing in cold weather?
- Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 debuts with 6.2L V8, makes 755 HP
- North Korean soldier shot while defecting to South Korea
- Defender undergoes medical treatment ahead of Newcastle v Manchester United
- Jacinda Ardern meets with Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau
- Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez to keep their romance low key
- Ambulance staff helping patient left angry note by driver
- Box office collection of 'Golmaal Again' reaches Rs 198 crore!
- Body Found In France Confirmed As That Of Missing Clare Woman
- Man charged with manslaughter in hockey stick beating death of Uber driver
- Salman Khan Shares First Look Of Race 3, Twitter Can't Keep Calm!