In the blog post, Sledgehammer has said, "Thanks everyone for your continued support".More news: Christopher Plummer on Kevin Spacey: 'The situation is very sad'
This year's Call of Duty is the first for the current generation of consoles to see its setting move back to the past, back to World War II where the franchise began with its first three games. However, we also know we've had issues, there's frustration.
Sledgehammer wants to return to dedicated servers as soon as possible, and is hoping to fix the Headquarters social space.More news: Abhishek Banerjee sends legal notice to Mukul Roy
In his review, James reckoned Call of Duty: WW2's solo campaign failed to do history justice, but that its multiplayer "recalls the glory days of Modern Warfare".
Last week, Sledgehammer Games released a patch and implemented additional measures in an effort to improve connection issues with Call of Duty: WWII. When disconnected from the game after a match, the game does not give you credit for the challenges you've completed such as completing a win in a particular game mode for example. Over the weekend, it tested the use of a few dedicated servers "in limited markets" without causing additional issues with connectivity, but it's not clear when the full implementation will take place. "We're not there yet, and we won't rest until we are". Players can still invite friends, which we encourage everyone to try. As a result, the developers migrated online play to peer-to-peer (P2P) servers in an effort to provide a more stable experience. So hang in there while we address the most pressing concerns first.More news: European Union countries sign defense pact on permanent structured cooperation
We're seeing a new Call of Duty, or rather a return to a more classic Call of Duty game and while things could change with updates, if you are hooked on this game, buy the Season Pass now. We have the next PC Title Update ready to go, but we believe we need to work through the issues noted above first - many of which also affect PC players. They've been shattering records and serving millions online for well over a decade with Call of Duty releases.
- Joe Biden 'not closing the door' on 2020 run
- GQ's first 'Citizen of the Year' cover goes to Colin Kaepernick
- Modi attends 31st Asean Summit opening ceremony
- Mookie Betts rolled a flawless game at the World Series of Bowling
- Bill Gates announces major donation to advance the fight against Alzheimer's
- Michael Bublé Has Just Announced A Huge Stadium Gig For Dublin
- Korean warships train with three United States aircraft carriers in East Sea
- Bitcoin Rebounds, Bitcoin Cash Plunges As Traders Digest Upgrade News
- Fukrey Returns trailer: The gang is back to tickle the amusing bone
- Two Dead In Shooting At Cousin Stizz Show