It adds a crossover armor from the "Xenoblade Chronicles" franchise, intended for Link to wear.
In addition to the Xenoblade quest, version 1.3.3 also adds support for the new Champions amiibo, which are set to launch tomorrow.More news: Stripping the adoption tax credit is wrong
The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild has, at one point, sold more Nintendo Switch copies of the game than Nintendo Switches at the time. To help alleviate the frustration of having to wait, the developers introduced some new with in update 1.3.3.More news: Intrexon Corp (XON)'s Stock Is Sell After Achieving 1 Year Low
Xenoblade Chronicles 2 puts players in the role of Rex, a Driver who can wield living weapons known as Blades.
The DLC is now available for players to obtain, though they will have to complete a series of sidequests first in order to get each individual armor piece as a reward.More news: Wasim Akram rates Pak-India matches over the Ashes
There a four new amiibo in total and all of them represent a Champion of the Divine Beasts in Breath of the Wild. Furthermore, specific abilities will be awarded for each figurine. "The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild" is now available on the Nintendo Switch and Wii U. The second expansion will be titled "The Champions' Ballads", and it will be released in 2017.
- 64GB Huawei Mate 9 Price Drops To $399
- Trump, Putin show resolve to defeat Islamic State
- Toro Rosso hits back at engine supplier Renault as row escalates
- 'Ireland will not be ignored' on post-Brexit border question
- Analysts Showing Optimistic Trends For Argos Therapeutics, Inc. (ARGS)
- From pileups to odd-even flip-flop: What happened after Delhi's smog descended
- PoK belongs to Pakistan, stop talking Azadi: Farooq Abdullah
- Tanger Factory Outlet Centers (SKT) Given Coverage Optimism Rating of 0.06
- Significant Movers of Yesterday: United Parcel Service, Inc. (UPS), Visa Inc
- Sangamo Therapeutics, Inc. (SGMO) Posts Earnings Results, Beats Estimates By $0.04 EPS